Nightmare

The First & The Last

I'm getting better now so I'm able to update again. Thanks for the support~ :D

Enjoy~ ^^


 

Tiffany's POV

 

In the class, I told Jessica what my dad had said.

"Ah~ that old buddy could be wise sometimes, couldn't he?" she said as she nodded her head.

"So what did he mean?"

"His words only meant one, Tiffany.." she slightly whispered and narrowed her eyes.

"What?" I asked impatiently.

"Makeover! Shopping! YEAH!!" she exclaimed excitedly as she put her hands up. Really, this shopaholic girl..

"Shopping my . I'm grateful enough that I have proper outfits that can cover my body. You know I have no money, Jess." I said as I rolled my eyes.

 

She looked disappointed at my remark, but not giving up. Suddenly she dug her bag and took her wallet.

"Do you know what it is, Tiff?" she held a credit card while grinning.

"Yes, it's a credit-- no, I ain't gonna borrow your money." I pushed her hand away.

"Duh, you won't borrow it. Let me buy it for you~" she swung the card as she sang happily.

"No way, Jess. Just forget that stupid shopping idea."

I knew she was rich, but still I didn't want to burden anyone.

"No way, Tiff. Please let me let me let mee~~ I didn't give you a birthday gift last year, and the year before, and the year before the year before either~ so please let mee. Pretty pweasee?" she whined with aegyo tone and gave me her puppy eyes.

What did I do in my past life so I could meet a friend that was willing -more like insisting- to buy things for me?

"Fine." I sighed in defeat as I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Cool! Let's go to the mall afterschool!"

"Whatever you say, Jess. But before that I have to meet TaeTae first. He said he would tell me something."

"Roger, Captain Hwang!" she saluted cheerfully before Ms. Joohyun started the class.

 

 

After the class was over, I headed to the basketball court.

The court was crowded by Taeyeon's fangirls like usual, but something was different.

They didn't cheer and scream crazily, the atmosphere was totally gloomy, and some of them even cried.

"This can't be happening!" a girl screamed dramatically as she cried. Her friends were patting her back as they cried with her.

"Taeyeon Oppa! NO!" another girl looked like she was about to faint.

"Wh-what should I do now?" another one sniffed like it was the end of the world.

Really, what in the universe was going on?

 

Then I decided to walk through the crowd.

When I finally passed it, I saw a scene that I never ever expected to see.

In the side of the court, Taeyeon was holding Sunny's hands as they stared lovingly at each other.

 

It was such a scene you'd meet in romance movies.

But for me, it was a horrible one.

It was way scarier than any horror movies existed in the world. It was more sad than any angst fanfiction you could ever read.

It was heartbreaking.

 

Just when I was about to go away from that place, Taeyeon spotted me.

"Pani-ah! Pani-ah!" there went that innocent voice of a heartbreaker.

I took a deep breath as I tried my best to hold my tears before facing him.

 

"Yes, Tae?" I tried to smile but I could tell it came out as an awkward one when I saw Sunny standing beside him brightly.

"I have a good news and a bad news! I have to tell my best friend about this!" he grinned dorkily as usual, but I couldn't seem to smile back. I started hating that 'best friend' word.

"Let's start with the bad one.." he sighed before continuing. Uh-oh, bad meant bad, didn't it?

"I got a basketball scholarship to The States. It's awesome, isn't it? But I have to leave the school for the rest of 8th grade.." he frowned.

"We.. Can't meet?" my voice started to crack.

Please, tears, don't betray me. I don't want to cry in front of him.

"Yes, temporarily. But don't worry, Pani-ah! I'll be back for the 3rd year! We will be graduating together. We can still do texting and calling each other when I am there." he smiled apologetically as he tapped my shoulder.

I just smiled half-heartedly in return.

 

Well, what to say? 'Don't go'? Stupid, I had to support him reaching his dream.

Don't be selfish, Tiffany..

But before he goes, I have to tell him my feelings. Yes, I have to.

Now.

 

"Taeyeon, I--"

"Wait, Pani-ah. And for the good news is.." he cut me and grinned ear to ear as he held Sunny's hand and interwined their fingers. I held my breath.

 

No.

Don't say it. Jebal.

.. Don't.

 

"We are together."

 

...

 

"Great. Happy, for you."

My worst nightmare.

I quickly ran crossing the court to get away from there as I tried to hold my tears that were already on the edge of my eyes. I didn't want to cry in front of the crowd. In front of Taeyeon.

 

"Pani-ah, watch out!!"

Just then I felt something hit my head hardly and the whole thing became dark.

 


Dundundun~~ drama, as I promised :3

Sorry, no SooSic in this chapter.

Poor Fany~ D: what will happen next? :<

Anyway, has any one watched the video of SNSD performing "Diamond" ? They sang beautifully and TaeNy were very cute there~ XD

Please tell me what you think~! Your comments and subscribes are my energy pills. :3

Spread the love~~ <3