Tonight

The First & The Last

The sun warmly shone as the birds chirped noisily around the cool air.

Taeyeon was still lying on his bed, with a warm blue blanket covering him.

He stirred a bit as the sunlight hit his face.

He twitched his nose in annoyance before slowly opened his eyes. He stared at the ceiling as he blinked few times, regaining his consciousness.

He unsteadily sat up while yawning then ruffled his bedhair.

He automatically broke to a wide smile when he spotted a photograph in frame on his night stand beside his bed.

He took it and stared at the girl on it for a while with a lovesick smile plastered on his face.

"Good morning, sweetheart." he kissed the photograph.

He put the photograph back on the night stand as he climbed down the bed and got on his feet.

"It's the day." he mumbled as he checked on the calendar stuck on the wall.

 

 

Taeyeon's phone was ringing when he stepped out of the bathroom, casually dressed with white T-Shirt and loose pants.

"Yoboseyo?"

"TaeTae!" the voice on the phone called cheerfully.

"Pani-ah," Taeyeon was already smiling like an idiot since he checked the caller ID. "Hap--"

"Don't say it first!" Tiffany cut, which made the latter furrowed his eyebrows. "Let's say it together, okay?"

"Ah," he smiled when he caught her point. "Okay. One, two, three.."

"Happy 3rd anniversary!" they said in unison to each other.

"I love you, my TaeTae." Tiffany giggled.

"Love you more, baby." Taeyeon said sincerely as he sat on the edge of his bed. "Have you had your breakfast?"

"Nope. You?"

"Me neither. Let's have a breakfast together then. I'll pick you up."

"I'd really love to." she sighed. "But I'm afraid I can't, Tae. I've already got schedules which are started from this morning. I'm currently on my way to a TV station."

"What a pity." Tiffany slightly chuckled as she could see Taeyeon pouting across the phone.

"I'm sorry, baby." she said apologeticaly.

"It's fine. It's just my fault that I have a lot of spare time because the basketball league is on off-season." he pretended to be mad but sure he completely understood Tiffany's condition and her job as a very popular singer.

"Don't sulk and pout, TaeTae-ah. I'm really sorry."

"TaeTae is mad at Tippani!" Taeyeon exclaimed with a childish tone. One of facts which people didn't know about Taeyeon; he had an overflowing aegyo. But he only showed it to Tiffany.

Tiffany couldn't help but laughed at her beloved boyfriend's cuteness. "Aigoo, is my TaeTae mad? Don't be mad TaeTae baby, Tippani is really sorry.."

"It's really okay, Pani-ah, I understand. It's just a breakfast, we can still have it another day."

"Thanks, Tae. But I already asked my manager to cut off my schedules, therefore I'll be free this evening. You said you'd take me out tonight, didn't you?"

"Did I?" he asked teasingly as he opened his refrigerator, taking some cold drinks out.

"Yah! You forgot?!" Tiffany raised her voice as she frowned.

"Forgetting to spend the special day with my beautiful girlfriend? Of course not, Pani-ah." he laughed his ahjussi-like laugh. "I'll pick you up at 6. Is that okay with you?"

"It's perfect," she smilingly said. "I have my schedule finished on 5."

"Great. And oh, Pani-ah, don't wear formal dress, will you?"

"Eh? Why?"

"You'll see later," he smirked. "Just dress casually and comfortably."

"Casual attire on our special day? Are you sure?" Taeyeon could imagine Tiffany was furrowing her eyebrows and tilted her head to the side.

"Yeah. Don't worry, you look perfect with whatever you wear, dear."

"If you say so, TaeTae." Tiffany just shrugged as she got off the limo and headed to the TV station building. "So.. I have to hang up, baby. I'll see you later, okay?"

"I'll miss you." Taeyeon frowned.

"I'll miss you more." Tiffany smiled.

"I'll miss you most, sweetheart. Now go and do your job, Tiffany Hwang-ssi! Hwaiting!" he pumped his fist, although obviously Tiffany couldn't see his action, she could feel his sincere support as her eyes turned into perfect crescents.

"Thanks, TaeTae. See you later then. Love you."

"Love you too." with that he hung up the phone.

 

He put his phone down and cracked his knuckles.

"Well.. 6PM, right?" he glanced at the clock on the wall, it was still 9AM.

"Still have plenty of time." he mumbled to himself as he headed up to his bedroom.

"I've to make this perfect." he thought.

 

"This one? Or this one?" Taeyeon was practically throwing out the clothes inside his cupboard.

"Okay, this one will do." he smiled satisfiedly when he finally found a casual pair of black trousers, a simple black blouse and a white t-shirt.

After he settled the clothes on his bed, he stared at his reflection on the mirror.

"Messy? Tidy? British style?" he ruffled his hair. "The usual is the best." he finally decided.

"These Nike shoes are good." he said to no one in particular as he cleaned  his white sneakers.

 

"Alright, now that I myself am already fine, this one has to be perfect too." he said as he dug on his pocket and took out a small heart-shaped red box.

He opened the box and stared at the sparkling, shiny small thing inside it.

"I hope this will fit her perfectly," he smiled hopefully. "And tonight will be a perfect special night."

 

 

 

 

 

 


Taeyeon+Tiffany=TaeNy=I'm happy!

Are you happy? :3

Say it out loud, I can't hear you~ XD

 

Anyway, I'm thinking on starting a new fic after this one finished :)

Choose one:

Cold Taeyeon or Naughty Taeyeon ?

Cute Fany or Mature Fany ?

I'll be waiting for your answer~~ ^^

 

And last but not least~

Do you want to know the end?

Sorry, but I won't be updating until I get a lot of comments&subscribes~! *evil laugh 3:D

JK. ^^

I'll still update, but I do expect your comments and subscribes. ;)

So just spread the love~~ <3