That Boy

The First & The Last

Hi there~ before you start to read, I want to ask for your opinion.

What should I do when there is a classmate who is freakin' jealous of me and keeps saying that I'm a trouble maker when I do nothing?

Anyway, please enjoy this chapter~ ^^



Tiffany's POV

 

"Don't you think scaring two girls with dead bug is too childish, Taecyeon-ssi?" I couldn't see his face, his back was facing me. I only could hear his calm and soothing voice.

"Get out of my way, Kim! Mind your own business, will ya?" Whoa, that Taecyeon boy was surely rude.

"I will, after you throw that bug away and leave these girls." Great one, unknown boy!

"Trying to save the day, aren't you?! Let me show you who the boss is!" Taecyeon grabbed the boy's collar and was going to punch him on the face.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to see someone who tried to help us get hurt.

1..

2..

I opened my eyes again and was really surprised when I saw Taecyeon's arm was locked and pinned on his back by that boy. His gang had their jaws dropped, witnessing their leader losing. I guessed they were as shocked as me.

"! Let me go, jerk! That hurts! My arm's gonna break! Arrghhh! My arm! My arm!" He cried in pain. Phew, what a crybaby.

That boy dragged Taecyeon outside the classroom and let him go.

"Don't you think this is over, Kim!" Taecyeon shouted while running away as he pointing at the boy. His gang immediately followed him.

"Get a life, Ok Taecyeon!" That boy said to the escaping Taecyeon.

 

Then he turned, heading to my direction and finally I could see his face. He was about 20 cm taller than me with well-built figure, had short brown hair, and when I saw his face, my heart skipped a beat. He was so cute and totally my type!

Oh gosh-- wait, wasn't he Kim Taeyeon?

The best player of the basketball team, the second smartest student in the school after me, and the HOTTEST guy in school??

"Are you girls okay? Oh, I'm Kim Taeyeon by the way. I know we are classmates, it's just.. We had never introduced ourselves properly to each other, hadn't we?" he beamed his charming smile, showing his perfect white teeth. I felt like fainting on my spot.

"Um.. Tippani Hwang, isn't it? Are you allright?" He waved his hand in front of my face but I only stared at him blankly.

The truth was, I was squealing like a crazy fangirl inside.

He knew my name! Kim Taeyeon knew my name! Although he couldn't pronounce it perfectly, still, HE KNEW MY NAME!

"YAH, Tiff! Stop staring and thank Taeyeon-ssi already!" Jessica slapped my shoulder lightly, which made me back to the reality. I blushed as I realized that I had been staring at him. But dear Jessica, when would you stop YAH-ing people? Gee.

"Ah, just call me Taeyeon for short, Jessica Jung. No need to be formal." He smiled to Jessica and I felt.. How to say it? Envy?

"Call me Sica, then. Thanks very much for kicking that ' . We are really scared of bugs, you know.." Jessica said as she -surprisingly- smiled warmly to him.

"Hahaha, I didn't know, but I do now. Don't mention it." He smiled back with the same warmness.

They were having a chat like they had known each other for years. And there went the same feeling. How to say it? Envy? Okay, I admit.

I was jealous! Did Jessica like him? Did he like Jessica?

I was in my deep thought when he called my name. "Umm.. Tippani-ssi?"

"Yes, yes?! T-thank you, TaeTae!" It needed a few moments until I realized what I just said.

CRAP! I was so surprised that I blurted out and accidentally giving his nickname ot of no where.

He stared at me blankly for few seconds. Damn, Tiffany Hwang! Now he's gonna think I was a crazy nerd. I mentally slapped myself hard.

Then suddenly I heard a unique, ahjussi-like laugh from him.

"Mwahahahaha, TaeTae? I like that name! Can I call you Pani? It's pretty hard to pronounce your name.." he grinned ear to ear like a dork before mumbling the last sentence as he rubbed the back of his neck. So freakin' cuteeeee!! Again, I was squealing inside like a crazy fangirl seeing her idol doing fanservice. Could you imagine that?

"O-of c-course, sure!" It just made him smiled wider when he saw me blushing. Quit stutttering and blushing, Tiffany Hwang! What was wrong with me?

Am I possibly.. In love?


Allright~~ chappie 4 is here! ^^

How was it? Bad? Good?

Sorry for any grammatical error, English is not my first (nor second) language. ><

Anywayyy, please do comment and subscribe! I really appreciate it! It motivates me to work harder. :D

P.S: 550 views but only 18 subscribers? *sad* :( For my silent readers, please show yourself up.. I wanna say hi to you all my amajjing readers. :)