Dream

The First & The Last

" "Three years we've been through. Hundred stories we've made. We laugh together, we cry together, we walk together.

But the end is the beginning for our bright future,

So let's celebrate our new beginning in the farewell party;

A NIGHT TO REMEMBER

on this Friday evening, in the School Hall

Dress Code: Formal

RSVP: Kim Taeyeon (9A) & Tiffany Hwang (9A)

Make sure you won't miss the night of our nights!" " Sooyoung read the poster stuck on the announcement board.

 

"Wow, you've really been working hard on this, Tae." he complimented.

"Oh yeah I have." Taeyeon smiled proudly.

Tiffany popped out of nowhere and joined the boys.

"Correction, we have been working hard on this." she emphasized the "we" word and smiled proudly like Taeyeon did. 

"Hi, Fany-ah." Sooyoung greeted. Then he tilted his head, looking at behind Tiffany, obviously searching for certain someone.

Just then a pair of hands covered his eyes. "Looking for me?" a sweet voice asked.

"Who are you?" he smiled soon as he recognised the voice.

"A beautiful girl~"

"Wrong," he took her hands gently and turned to the owner of the voice. "You're the beautiful girlfriend of Choi Sooyoung." he grinned.

"Hi, handsome." Jessica giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Hi too, my beautiful princess." he leaned closer and was about to close the gap between their lips when the two others interrupted them.

"NO PDA PLEASE." Taeyeon and Tiffany exclaimed in synch as they made a disgusted face.

"You're just jealous." Jessica stuck his tongue out at them.

"She's right. Anyway see you at the party, TaeNy. Annyeong." Sooyoung smirked and waved to the two as he walked away with Jessica.

'Good luck.' Jessica mouthed to Tiffany before disappearing from the two's sights.

 

The SooSica Couple successfully left Taeyeon and Tiffany dumbfoundedly.

"What is 'TaeNy'?" Tiffany asked cluelessly.

"Maybe it's Taeyeon and.. Tiffany?" Taeyeon mumbled.

"Did you say something, TaeTae?"

"N-nothing. So.. See you later at the party, Pani-ah." he smiled.

"Yes, see you later, TaeTae." Tiffany flashed her eyesmiles as the thought of Taeyeon in tuxedo crossed her mind. 'Must be totally handsome.'

 

 

"Please be my baby~ please be my baby~" Tiffany hummed the song as she was finally at home.

She took her shoes off. She looked up and surprised by her wide-smiling father.

"Why are you smiling like a man who just hit the jackpot, Dad?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Guess why?" he grinned ear to ear.

"You really hit the jackpot?"

"That would be great, but nope. You're going to the States, dear!" he exclaimed happily.

"What?" her eyes grew wider as her jaw dropped.

"Remember when you said you wanted to be a singer?" she just nodded, still trying to figure out.

"I sent a scholarship application to Juilliard High School, and surprisingly they accepted you, Tiffany!" he smiled proudly.

"Wait, Juilliard? Like, that famous school music?" she asked disbelievingly, not able to close .

"Of course! It's been your dream to study at that school, right?"

Tiffany's surprised face instantly turned into an excited one.

"Yes! Yes! Thank you daddy, thanks so much! I love you!" she hugged him tightly.

"You're so welcome. I love you too dear. So now you better off preparing your luggages. Your flight will be tonight at 7."

 

She stopped jumping up and down and slowly released the hug.

"To..night?"

"Yepp. It's hard to believe, isn't it? But seems Juilliard can't wait too long for another talented freshman like you, honey. They already sent the tickets. You'll be living with your cousin Yoona there."

"Tonight? I can't, daddy.. I have to attend the farewell party." she frowned.

"Isn't Juilliard more important than that?"

"But dad.. I just.. Can't." 'I haven't told him my feelings.'

"Think about it carefully, dear. It's once in a lifetime chance." he smiled and patted her shoulder before heading to the kitchen.

"I'm still going to the party, dad. I have to do something." she said as she walked to her room.

"But Juilliard is your dream, Tiffany." her father shouted from the kitchen.

"He's my dream too, dad." she closed the door. "And you can do nothing about it."

 

 

 

 


The party on the next chapter~

Will be the last chapter of the super long flashback btw :3

The next chapter after the next chapter will be back to the present (yeah!) XD

So stay tuned~~ ^^

 

Btw,

I'm typing this in pain

I just stepped on a soap

So I slipped

and landed right on my

IT HURTS! T.T

 

Anyway,

I'll be off to the competition tomorrow

Wish me luck! :D

 

And like I said before,

the more comments and subscribes I get,

the faster update you'll get! ^^

So spread the love~ <3