Together

The First & The Last

Sooyoung broke the kiss before Jessica could even realise what happened.

Jessica was in a total speechless, she couldn't think properly at the time.

She blinked several times before regaining some senses back.

She could feel her cheeks were madly burning as something inside her felt like it was going to explode.

 

"Why you--" Sooyoung cut her by pecking her lips.

"What--" she received another peck.

"YAH! STOP IT, CHOI SOOYOUNG! What do you think you are doing?!" she pushed him roughly.

But instead of letting her go, Sooyoung hugged her.

 

"Let me go!" she wailed as she hit his back repeatedly.

"No."

"I said let me go! Let me go, Sooyoung!"

"Why?"

"Because.. Because I hate you! I hate you! I h-hate.. You.." she slowly broke into tears, still in his embrace.

"I love you, Jessica." he said softly.

Deep inside her heart Jessica could feel his sincerity, she couldn't help but cried harder.

 

"Saranghae." he kissed her forehead.

"Saranghae." he whispered as he kissed her right cheek.

Then he cupped her face.

"I love you, Jessica Jung. I really do. Since the day I met you, since I bumped to you, since I confessed to you, I couldn't stop thinking about you. And everything I said to you, I really meant it. Saranghae, Sica-yah."

"..." Jessica only remained silent as she avoided his stare.

"Look at my eyes. I've always been honest to you. Do I look like a liar?" he smiled bitterly.

".. No.." she mumbled between her sobs. "Sorry." she hugged him back and buried her face on his chest.

Sooyoung constantly smiled at her action.

 

"Now tell me the truth, princess. Would you be my girl--" Jessica tiptoed and cut him with a kiss.

Sooyoung was surprised at first but immediately responded to it.

It was a very sweet kiss that lasted before they pulled away, still staring at each other lovingly.

"I'll take that as a yes, my princess." he smiled as he caressed her cheek tenderly.

"Yes, I want to be your girlfriend, Choi Sooyoung. I want to be your only princess. No girl is allowed to kiss you but me. "

"Therefore I'll be your one and only prince. I'll kiss no girl but you. I love you, Jessica Jung."

"I love you too, Sooyoungie.." Jessica whispered softly as she hugged him.

 

"That's the sentence I've been dying to hear, princess! Wait for a moment here, will you?" he grinned cheekily as he ran to a table in the middle of the park. He climbed the table and stood on it.

"LISTEN, BOYS! GET YOUR HANDS OFF JESSICA JUNG! SHE IS OFFICIALY MINE NOW! MIIIIIINE!!" he screamed his lungs out.

Bunch of boys immediately dropped their jaws as they cursed Sooyoung, while some of them also congratulated him.

"Damn you, Choi Sooyoung!"

"Just fly back to Japan, dammit!"

"Go to hell!"

"Congratulation, buddy!"

"Chukkae, finally you made it!"

"Take care of her or else I'll hunt you down."

"Thank you, very sweet of you, guys!" he bowed to them as he skipped happily to Jessica who was facepalming herself in embarassment.

 

"Why the hell did you do that? Choding!"  she knocked his head lightly.

"What? They are annoying fanboys."

"Well, you were one of them, Soo." she rolled her eyes and Sooyoung pouted.

"But you're special." she kissed his cheek and his face immediately lit up.

"You've always been special to me." he leaned closer but Jessica blocked his face.

 

"Wait, you owe me a turn."

"What turn?" he groaned frustratedly.

"You asked me the truth, didn't you? So now it's my turn! I'll dare you!"

"Dare me what?"

"I dare you to love me." she smiled as she put her arms around his neck.

"Well, that's the truth, baby." he chuckled before landing his lips on hers.

 

 

"Now that I finally get you, you should thank Doraemon, princess." he said as they walked hand-in-hand on their way back to the class.

"Doraemon?" she furrowed her eyebrows cluelessly.

"Yes, he can take everything out of his pocket, but he can't take you out of my heart. That's why I never gave up on you"

"Cheesy." she giggled.

"You know you like it." he said cheekily.

 

Suddenly Jessica stopped walking.

"What's wrong, princess?" Sooyoung asked confusedly as he stared at Jessica's serious face.

"You know what, Sooyoungie? I've thought about it, and being with you is not healthy for me." she said seriously.

"What? Don't tell me you want to break up with me. We've just been together for 10 minutes for heaven's sake. Why, Jessica? Why?" he pleaded as he held both of her hands.

"Well, because sooner or later you'll give me diabetes. You're just too sweet, Sooyoungie." she bursted out into laughter.

"Oh my gosh, you're close to giving me a heart attack, Jessica Jung. Cheesy Jessi!" he poked her nose.

"I learnt it from you."  she stuck her tongue out.

"Yeah, yeah. Call me Master Soo."

"No thanks, I prefer Sooyoungie. By the way, now that we are already together, are you thinking what I'm thinking, Youngie?"

"Getting married after we graduate?" he smirked naughtily.

"Wh-- YAH!" she slapped his arm.

"Aww, I'm kidding. Yes, I think I'm thinking what you are thinking, my princess Sicababy." he puffed his cheeks as he rubbed his arm.

"You are?"

"I am."

"So what we should do now is.."

"So what we should do now is.."

 

 

"Get those two together."

 

 

 


Congratulations, SooSica~~ *throwing confettis* :3

Okayyy,

TaeNy to goooooooooooooooooo~~! XD

 

Btw have you guys seen the picture of Jessica kissing a guy in the movie?

It's heartbreaking dude. T__T

First it was Yoong. Then Tiff. And now Jessica. D:

Damn all you directors. *glare*

 

SNSD, PLEASE COME TO INDONESIA! and other countries that have never been visited. ._.

sorry, so out of the blue

just feel like screaming my SONE heart out. ><

 

Anywayy,

please do comment <3 and subscribe <3 ~ I really love it :D

Spread the love~~ <3