I'm Yours

The First & The Last

Get ready for a long chapter~~ XD

Enjoy~ ^^


 

Present Time

Seoul, South Korea

 

 

"..Ny.."

".. Fany.."

"Tiffany!" Jessica called as she clicked her finger in front of Tiffany's face.

"Y-yes?" Tiffany was obviously surprised. She blinked several times as she looked up to Jessica.

"Welcome back to the Earth," Jessica said sarcastically. "You've been daydreaming like forever."

"Have I?" Tiffany asked innocently.

"Hell yeah. I talked to a statue for the last 10 minutes. What were you thinking about?"

 

Tiffany looked to her surroundings and just then she realized that she was still in the reunion party, where her old schoolmates in middle school was gathering.

Winter snow was falling and people chattering filled the air as some ballad and jazz songs were played, - it made her remembered the farewell party 5 years ago.

Jessica and her were in the balcony, avoiding the crowd inside the hall.

 

The latter was crossing her arms and raised an eyebrow at her, sending the infamous icy glare which she hadn't seen for years.

"Well.." She smiled sheepishly as she rubbed her hands. 

"Good evening, beautiful ladies." Suddenly a manly voice greeted from behind the two, making both turned to the owner of the voice.

"Sooyoungie!" Jessica squealed happily as she hugged Sooyoung.

"Hi, princess. Sorry I didn't pick you up earlier, I've just got a new project." Sooyoung smiled apologetically.

"Really? That's great, baby. I'm happy for you." Jessica smiled and pecked his lips.

"Thanks for being so understanding, Sica. I love you." He pecked her lips too.

 

"Ahem," Tiffany cleared . "I'm still here, you know."

"Oops, sorry," Sooyoung grinned sheepishly as he broke the hug. "Hello there, American girl!" He raised his hand to give Tiffany a hi-five.

"Hi. You're so tall, Soo." Tiffany giggled as she returned the hi-five and gave him a friendly hug.

"Tell me about it. You're so damn famous, Diva Hwang." He smiled proudly as he patted her shoulder.

 

Tiffany had succesfully become a top singer after she entered Juilliard.

It wasn't easy to be who her is now. The competition in music industry of the States wasn't a joke.

But with her hardwork and passion, people started to love her. Not only because of her beautiful voice and her goddess-like looks, but also because of her humbleness and friendliness towards her fans.

She was even nominated in the Grammy Award as the best newcomer.

Her dad and the entire Korea are absolutely very proud of her.

Tiffany had achieved her dream.

Or one of her dreams, to be exact.

 

"And you're the best photographer in Korea, Soo." Tiffany smiled.

"Oh no no, I'm still faraway from that title," He said humbly. "Me and my designer girlfriend are still trying to improve our skills."

"Yes~ make sure you'll visit my boutique, Tiff." Jessica said. "You're one of my inspirations."

"Of course I will. Just don't forget to give me some discounts." Tiffany giggled.

"Piece of cake. Your fans would be stalking you and after they find out that you shop in my boutique, they will shop there too. You'll automatically promote my boutique, Tiff." Jessica smirked.

"You're bad, Jessie." Tiffany pouted.

"Call me smart. But I'm just kidding, baby sis. Of course you'll get some sincere discount." Jessica winked.

"Great. Now let's grab some food, babe. I'm hungwyyy~ I haven't had lunch." Sooyoung whined to Jessica.

"Aww, my poor shikshin baby. Alright, let's go in." Jessica linked her arm with Sooyoung's. "Are you coming or not, Tiff?"

"No thanks, Jess. I want to stay here a little bit longer." Tiffany refused softly.

"Okay then. See you around." Jessica and Sooyoung waved to her before going back to the hall.

 

Tiffany sighed and stared at the night sky.

It was a clear dark sky and was full of stars.

"Beautiful," she whispered to no one in particular.

Just when she thought she could relax a bit, suddenly she heard a girl in the hall screamed.

As the hall became noisier, Tiffany went curious.

She turned and slowly headed to the hall, but stopped when she saw a man in tux approached her.

A man that she believed was the reason of the noise.

Her heart started beating faster as she recognized the man.

He smiled to her with the same charming smile from 5 years ago.

She turned away from him and walked back to the balcony where she could be alone.

A part of her was missing him so much, while another part wanted to avoid him.

She was still hurt and heartbroken because of him.

 

"It's so cold tonight, isn't it?" he asked as he joined Tiffany to gaze at the stars.

"..." Tiffany just stared above.

"How are you?"

"..."

He sighed sadly. "Please at least look at me."

 

"Please?"

Tiffany hesitantly turned to the handsome man beside her.

"That's better," he smiled. "I miss you, Pani-ah."

"I miss you too, Taeyeon-ah.." she smiled back weakly.

His smile grew wider and he just kept staring at her. Tiffany turned her head as she avoided his gaze.

He outstretched his arm and tucked some hairs behind her ear.

Tiffany stopped him as she held his arm. "Don't."

She turned and was about to leave him. Just then she felt a pair of arms wrapped her shoulders.

 

"Don't leave me." he whispered softly as he backhugged her.

"Let me go."

"I won't let you go again."

"Let me go, Taeyeon-ah. I don't want to be yelled by your girlfriend." Tiffany's voice was slightly cracked.

Taeyeon was silent for a few seconds but still didn't let her go. "So this is about it?"

"About what?" Tiffany asked back.

"Sunny," he said. This time Tiffany was the one who went silent.

"I'm right, aren't I?" he chuckled bitterly. "Let me tell you a story, Pani-ah."

"Story?"

"Yes, about what actually happened back there," he sighed. "About my cowardness."

 

 

 

(Flashback)

Classroom 9A, Sowon Middle School

- 6.30 PM -

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

"Ah! There you are!" Tiffany cheered happily and she stood up.

She turned and I didn't know why but suddenly she bumped to me.

I lost my balance and ended up falling on the floor.

As she fell on top of me, I could feel her lips on mine. My eyes grew wider when I realized that.

It was so soft and sweet, but much to my disappointment, she quickly pulled away and abruptly stood up.

 

"S-s-sorry, TaeTae.." She stuttering said. Why did you say sorry? I like it, Pani-ah.

"I-it's okay." I smiled nervously. Omo, I hope she didn't see me blushing.

What should I say? Should I confess to her now?

Awkwardness filled the air before I heard a ballad song was played in the hall.

"They're having the dance now." Stupid, why did I say that? Of course she knew it.

 

"T-Taeyeon-ah." she called.

"Hm?" I turned to her. The moonlight shone on her and made her totally looked like a goddess. Her natural beauty was overflowing. I even found it hard to breath.

"I.. I like you, Taeyeon-ah. I really like you. Since the day you saved me from Taecyeon, since the first time you smiled to me.." She said as tears slowly rolled down her cheeks. "..I fell for you. I've been loving you for these 3 years, Taeyeon-ah. I love you.. Saranghae."

 

Am I dreaming?

I never thought that the girl I love would love me back. Even she confessed first. I'm so ashamed.

I'm a coward. I should have confessed to her first.

"Pani-ah.." I approached her. God, can I kiss her now?

 

Just then Sunny appeared and destroyed everything.

Tiffany ran away before I could say a thing to her.

"Tiffany!" I called her and was about to run after her when Sunny hugged me tightly.

"Don't go, Taeyeon! Stay with me!"

"No, Sunny. I have to run after her! Let me go! Tiffany!" I tried to release myself from this stubborn girl.

"You are mine, Kim Taeyeon! Let her go!" She cried. Oh my God, I really hate making girl cries..

"Ssh, don't cry, Sunny-ah," I sighed. "I have told you that we aren't meant to be, haven't I?"

"But.."

"I even allow you to come with me to this party because you said you missed your hoobae. But you ended up yelling at the girl I love."

"You are so cruel, Taeyeon-ah. You asked me to be your girlfriend then you just dumped me like this." I could feel anger in her tone.

"I have told you since I came back from America, Sunny. Everyday Tiffany was the one who appeared in my mind, not you. I have said that we had to end this because I didn't want to hurt you any further, haven't I?" I tried to be as soft as I could. "And don't say that I'm cruel. I know that you've been dating this Hyomin hyung behind me." I smirked.

"W-what? I.. I d-don't, Taeyeon-ah.." she stuttered as she slowly released the hug and took some steps back.

"It's okay, go for him." I smiled. "You deserve better than me, Sunny-ah. You are really cute and nice. But.. Tiffany is the one I really love. I'm sorry."

"Taeyeon-ah.."

"Are we okay, Sunny-ah?"

"Yes." she sobbed. I wiped her tears with my thumb. "Don't do that, Kim Taeyeon. You'll make it harder to forget you."

"Ah, okay."

"Don't be too kind to every girl you meet, don't you know that girl is easily jealous?"

"Okay."

"Now go after her, you don't want to lose her, do you?" she smiled.

"Yes. I'm really sorry and thank you for everything, Sunny-ah. But I think we can be good friends." I smiled back.

"Yeah, whatever. Now go, you dongsaeng!" she pointed to the door.

"Alright, goodbye Sunny sunbaenim." I bowed to her and then rushed out of the school building.

 

I bumped to some friends and I asked them if any of them saw Tiffany. Unfortunately no one did.

I finally met my last hope; Sooyoung and Jessica. But they didn't know either.

Then the only place that came to my mind was her house. Without any second thought I dashed there as fast as I could.

I kept praying to be able to meet her and confess to her. Saying that I love her too and making her mine.

I didn't know why but I had this bad feelings, that I wouldn't be able to meet her again.

 

As I reached her house, I panted heavily but I didn't care.

I knocked the door several times, but no one opened it.

"Tiffany! It's me, Taeyeon!"

No one answered nor opened the door, so I knocked it again and called her several times more.

But I still got no response.

Is she mad at me and she told her father not to open the door?

I tried to call her many times but she didn't answer either.

 

After tired of calling and knocking, I decided to wait for her.

Ignoring the cold air, I sat in front of the door. I looked at my watch. It was 7.15 PM. Could she be home already?

 

"Aren't you Tiffany's friend?"

I looked up and met a middle-aged man, which I recognized was Tiffany's father.

"Ah yes," I stood up and dusted off myself before outstretching my hand to him. "Kim Taeyeon, sir. I'm her classmate."

"So you're that TaeTae?" he chuckled and I just nodded in embarassment. "You're more handsome than I thought, Taeyeon. Tiffany told me a lot about you."

"Really?"

"Yes, son. She really likes you, you know." he laughed before looking shocked and covered his mouth. "Oops, I spilled it."

"I know it, sir. And I like her too. I want to confess to her now. Do you know where she is?"

"I'm sorry, son. But I'm afraid you can't." he shook his head.

"What? Why? I promise I won't hurt her, sir. I really love her."

"Yes, I believe that you're a good boy, Taeyeon-ah. My daughter won't fall for the wrong person. But she's currently on her way to the States." he smiled apologetically as he patted my shoulder.

 

"The.. States?" So my bad feelings were about this..

"Yes, son. She'll enter the school of her dream, Juilliard."

"I'm happy for her, sir. Sorry for disturbing you. Good night, sir." I bowed to him and he waved to me before closing the door.

 

I'm so stupid. Why didn't I show it to her that I love her too?

Why didn't I confess first? She must have been really embarassed to say it first.

And most of all, why didn't I do it all faster? We could have been together now.

Now she's away there. Too late.

You are a coward, Kim Taeyeon. Stupid coward.

 

 

(End of Flashback)

 

 

 

 

".. That's it." Taeyeon took a breath, still backhugging Tiffany.

"R-really?" Meanwhile, Tiffany was already crying a river in his embrace.

"Yes, really." He slowly released his hug and held her shoulder, turning her to him.

"Uljima, Pani-ah. My heart aches everytime I see you cry." he wiped her tears with his thumb.

"I.." she sobbed. "I never thought that you'd return my love, TaeTae-ah.." she covered her face with her hands as she cried harder.

"I was stupid and blind, Pani-ah. I must have hurt you so many times." he gently pulled her to a hug. "While I'm in America, a day without listening to your voice felt so empty. Just then I realized that you're really important to me. I realized that I had fallen for you."

Tiffany buried her face on his face as she returned the hug. She couldn't stop her tears of happiness.

"I'll never let you go again, Pani-ah." he said softly as he her hair. "Letting you go was my biggest mistake."

"Saranghae, TaeTae.." Tiffany whispered weakly, still burying her face.

"Na do saranghae." he kissed the crown of her head then cupped her face. He stared at her eyes.

"I really love you, Pani-ah. I don't want to lose you anymore. I will protect you and I won't hurt you. Would you be my girlfriend?" he smiled that one-billion-watts smile of his that made Tiffany's knees went weak.

"You don't have to ask, TaeTae. My heart has always been yours from the very beginning." she smiled cutely.

 

Taeyeon couldn't hold it anymore as he leaned forward.

Tiffany closed her eyes and she could hear her rapid heartbeat.

When finally their lips met, they could feel sparks flew and electrifying tingles ran through their body.

It was a sweet and innocent kiss that was full of love, it was enough to describe their love towards each other.

Taeyeon had been dying to feel Tiffany's sweet lips on his again. So had Tiffany.

After pulling away, Taeyeon pecked Tiffany's lips once before resting his forehead on hers.

He grinned and Tiffany just giggled as they stared at each other lovingly.

 

"Don't cry anymore, okay? Your nose is already all red." he kissed her nose affectionately.

Tiffany couldn't help but smile at his sweetness. Her eyes turned into perfect crescents.

"That's my beautiful eyesmile girl. You're becoming much prettier, Pani-ah." he said sincerely as he caressed her cheek.

"You look so handsome too, TaeTae."

"I know." he laughed his ahjussi-like laugh.

"Cocky." she stuck her tongue out.

"Yes, and this cocky handsome boy.." he pecked her lips again. ".. is yours."

 

 

 

 

 

 


*throwing confetti*

*igniting fireworks*

FINALLY!! XD

MWAHAHAHA!! :3 :D :**

 

But.. It's coming to the end soon. *cry*

Stay tuned~~ <3

 

Btw,

I'm dying here.

I'm dying of Taeyeon's cuteness~~! XD

She showed so much aegyo when she appeared on "Salamander Guru" with SHINee's Minho,

and she did aegyo to Seohyun when they were being the MC of Music Core.

TAEYEON IS THE NEW AEGYO QUEEN OF SNSD, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! XDDD

 

oh my gosh, sorry. I lost control. ._.

but Taeyeon is just too cute.. I can't help it. ._.

LOL :3

Can't wait for MC TaeNy+their daughter Seo ><

 

Anyway,

I love your comments and subscribes as much I love Taeyeon's aegyo~ <3

So please give me a lot of it, okay? ^^

Spread the love~~ <3