First Day!

The First & The Last

It's been raining here *sneeze*.. Enjoy this chapter! ^^


I came to school in my first day as an 8th grader. As I arrived at school, like usual those childish boys consisted of Choi Siwon's and Ok Taecyeon's gang made fun of my look. Like usual those jealous fangirls of Taeyeon muttered cursing words to me. And like usual I didn't care.

I arrived in my classroom which was located on the second floor, and I saw Taeyeon had already been there. He looked confused as he was surrounded by his fangirls. I could tell he got many new fans from the 7th grade and they were giving him gifts and chocolates. Oh, come on. It was still early in the morning and it wasn't even Valentine's Day.

"Tiffy! Over here!" Jessica was already there too and she waved to me, pointing the vacant seat beside her. I waved back and was about to take a seat when Taeyeon spotted me.

"Pani-ah! Annyeonghaseyo!" He ignored those fangirls -who were glaring dagger at me- as he approached me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, TaeTae-ah! How was your holiday?" I flashed him my invicible eyesmiles.

Instead of answering my question, he stared at me for a few seconds. His beautiful onyx eyes met mine and successfully made my heart skipped one, no, two beats.

"I-is there something wrong with my face?" I touched my face.

"No, nothing." He smiled and I sighed in relief. "So you were asking.."

RIINNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Damn bell.

"Let's continue later~ nice to see you again." Taeyeon smiled before went back to his seat. It's very, very nice to see you again too, my crush. Our teacher Ms. Joohyun came in and the class was started.

"So, kids.. Before I explain to you the sylabus of this academic year, I'd like to inform you that you'll have a new friend. Please be friendly and help him to adapt since he came from Japan."

Soon as Ms. Joohyun said that, the students began whispering and wondering to each other, especially the girls.

Meanwhile TaeTae looked uninterested as he played with his pen, imagining it was an airplane. I giggled, he was such a dork. Beside me, Jessi was already asleep. Really, this sleepyhead girl.. I paid too much attention to them both that I didn't know why the girls suddenly started squealing. I looked up and saw a tall tanned boy was standing in front of the class.

"He's so cute!" A girl in the front row said.

"He's hot! Has he got a girlfriend?" Another said.

"Now, now, be quiet, kids. Mr. Choi will introduce himself, so be quiet, will you?" The teacher commanded and the class became silent.

"Ah, thank you, Ms. Joohyun. Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Choi Sooyoung. Please call me Sooyoung or Soo for short. I'm 14 years old like you guys, I've just moved from Japan but I was originaly born here in Korea. I love food and pretty girls!" He winked and the girls except me and the sleeping Jessica automatically swooned. What a flirt.

"Mr. Choi, you can sit beside Mr. Kim there."

That Sooyoung boy obeyed and sat beside TaeTae. TaeTae stretched his hand out and shook the new boy's hand. They started chatting but I couldn't hear what they were talking about. The class started and I was getting bored, so finally I decided to meet Jessi in the dreamland..


Say hi to Soo! :3 (although he would be almost invicible in this fic, sowwiee ._. )

MERRY CHRISTMAS~~~ d(^.^)b

Hope your Christmas will be rockin' over like a diamond! Lol. XD

Happy reading! The next chapter will be full of TaeNy~ :3

Please do comment and subscribe too, highly appreciated! :D