The End is The Beginning

The First & The Last

- 6.00 PM -

 

It was a quiet evening with a cool breeze in one small corner of Seoul City.

But not in Sowon Middle School, where music and students' chit-chat along with laughter could be heard in every corner of the school.

In the school hall, to be exact.

The hall was decorated nicely with white and pastel, soft pink as the colour theme. But most of the decoration was the light, sky blue.

They said that those three colours symbolized their friendship. They said, "Friendship is pure like white. It is soft and full of love like pink. And it lasts forever like the blue sky."

A big banner saying "Farewell Party - A NIGHT TO REMEMBER" was stuck in front of the hall.

And a band was playing some easy-listening songs on the stage as the crowd started to grow bigger.

 

 

Tiffany stepped in the hall with a pink purse on her hand.

She was wearing a simple white dress with a pink ribbon around her waist, and her hair was tied into buns.

She slowly walked through the crowd as she looked for a certain boy. God knew who. You do, too.

 

"Cool party, vice leader!"

"You look so beautiful!"

"Nice dress, Tiffany!"

She heard many other compliments as she met her schoolmates.

She just smiled softly and thanked them politely as she kept searching around the hall.

Just then she felt a tap on her shoulder and she immediately turned.

 

"Tiffany!" Jessica hugged her.

"Hi, Jess." She smiled and returned the hug. "Hi too, Soo."

"Hi, Fany-ah. You look so pretty." Sooyoung smiled back.

"Thank you, you look so cool in the tuxedo too."

"Ahem," Jessica cleared . "How about me?" She raised an eyebrow.

"No need to raise your blonde eyebrow, Jess. You're totally hot in red." Tiffany giggled as she watched her pouting friend.

"Yeah, princess. You're the best." Sooyoung wrapped his arm around Jessica's waist from behind and gave a peck in her cheek. Jessica's face immediately lit up as she slightly blushed.

"I'm glad to see you to go along well, but please stop that PDA-ing habit of yours." Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"I know you're just jealous~~" Jessica stuck her tongue out and Sooyoung chuckled, still hugging her.

"Whatever. Say, have you seen him?"

Sooyoung grinned as an idea popped in his mind.

"Who is this girl looking for, my princess?" Sooyoung asked Jessica as he put an innocent face.   

Jessica immediately got his point and tagged along. "I don't know, Sooyoungie. Could it be her charming prince?"  

"Yah, you two silly couple. Stop that oh-so-lame-dramatic acting and just tell me where he is. I can't find him yet." Tiffany scoffed and tapped her feet impatiently.

"Is her charming prince really charming, princess?"

"Yeah he is, but not as charming as you, my prince." Jessica giggled at her own cheesiness and pecked his cheek.

"My princess is so cheesy~~" Sooyoung laughed.

"I learnt it from my prince~" She smiled lovingly.

"Yes you're cheesy he's cheesy and you two live happily ever after, the end." Tiffany said sarcastically. "Now, Jessica Jung and her prince, do you know where he is or not?" Tiffany pulled Jessica's cheeks as she gave a glare to the couple.

"Fine, fine. I saw him nearby the stage, Tiff." Jessica managed to answer after she caressed her reddened cheeks.

"That's what you need to say from the very beginning, Jess. Thanks, see you around." Tiffany waved and immediately from the couple's sight.

Sooyoung and Jessica just furrowed their eyebrows cluelessly. "Why is she so rushed?"

 

 

Tiffany bumped to some people and she bowed as she apologized without looking at them.

She was too focused on searching for him.

When she got out of the crowd, she finally found the boy she had been looking for.

Taeyeon looked very handsome and charming with the tuxedo. His hair was messy as usual, the neat and classy messy. Only him could have it.

"TaeTae.." Tiffany smiled excitedly as she walked closer to approach Taeyeon.

Taeyeon spotted her first and immediately waved to her. "Pani-ah!"

"TaeTae--"

Her jaw was dropped and her body was automatically stiffen as she saw a petite, familiar figure standing beside him.

The last person on the earth she expected to see right now.

"Why is she here?"

"Sunny unnie.."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Tiffany." Sunny smiled sweetly, but Tiffany knew that there was something behind her smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo, unnie." She slightly bowed. "Hi, TaeTa-- Taeyeon." She smiled nervously to Taeyeon, remembering the promise she had with Sunny.

"Hi, Pani-ah." He smiled back.

 

Just then someone spoke through the microphone. The owner of the voice was none other than Mr. Kwon.

"The leader and the vice leader of the committee, please come to the source of the voice now. What I mean with now is N-O-W. So show your now or I'll die rotting here." The hall instanly filled with laughter.

"We got a call, Pani-ah. Let's go." Taeyeon said.

"Huh? Uh, yeah, let's go." Tiffany could see from the corner of her eyes that Sunny was boiled just a step from killing her.

"Can I go too, Taengoo-ah?" Sunny tilted her head to side and put her finger on her chin as she puffed her cheeks. Aegyo explosion.

"That aegyo again. I really want to punch her face." Tiffany thought as she clenched her fist.

"Sorry, Sunny. We need to hurry, Maybe later." Taeyeon answered nonchalantly.

"NOW, KIM TAEYEON AND MISS GENIUS HWANG!" Mr. Kwon's voice echoed through the speaker.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon instantly rushed to Mr. Kwon, leaving Sunny behind.

"What is it, Mr. Kwon?" Taeyeon asked.

"You haven't given me the written report of the party. I have no idea about this at all." Mr. Kwon crossed his arms as he stared coldly at the two.

Tiffany facepalmed herself. "We have made it but I forgot to give it to you, Mr. Kwon. I'm really sorry, I was too focused on designing the party." She said apologetically as she bowed.

"Can you hand it to me now?"

"Ah, yes. I think I put in on my desk in the class. I'll take it."

"Good, I'll be waiting here. Don't be too long." Mr. Kwon gestured the two to go.

 

"Let's take it, Pani-ah."

"I'll take it by myself, Tae. Just go back to Sunny unnie." Tiffany refused.

"But the corridor is really dark and there is no one there, unlike here, Pani-ah. Are you sure you will go there.. Alone?" Taeyeon smirked. He knew his trick would work.

Tiffany shivered at the thoughts of the dark corridor. She imagined that something would crawl behind her and appeared from the dark.. And then chase her and then.. She rapidly shook her head.

"Fine, let's go." She sighed in defeat.

They entered the school building; it was separated from the hall.

It was quiet and dark there, just like Taeyeon said. The loud music from the hall could barely be heard from there.

Only their footsteps could be heard along the corridor.

 

"She insisted to come." Taeyeon broke the silence .

"Huh?" Tiffany looked at him cluelessly as they walked.

"Sunny," he sighed. "I have told her that this is a closed party for the 9th graders only but she still insisted to come. Sorry to make you surprised."

"Oh, I see." There was an awkward silence for a few seconds.

"Why does he tell me that?"

 

 

- 6.30 PM -

 

"We're here, Pani-ah. Go take it quickly. It's cold here." Taeyeon said as he opened the door of the classroom and turned the light on, but it didn't work.

"Damn, the light is off, Pani-ah. I'll accompany you to go inside."

"Okay." She carefully walked to her desk and Taeyeon followed her.

"Where is it.. Where could it be.." She kneeled and dug on the drawer of her desk while Taeyeon standing behind her.

"Ah! There you are!" She cheered happily and stood up before turning to Taeyeon.

"TaeTae, I found it--" She was about to walk to Taeyeon when her feet was tripped by the leg of the table. She lost her balance and bumped to Taeyeon who was in front of her.

As she fell down she could feel something soft on her lips.

She opened her eyes and realized that she was landing on Taeyeon, with her lips on his.

Her eyes and Taeyeon's grew wider when they realised what was happening.

She could feel electriflying tingles ran through her body and butterflies on her stomach went wild.

A part of her wanted to immediately get up, but a part of her didn't want to move and keep kissing him.

But her brain won over her heart.

She abruptly stood up as her cheeks burned madly. Taeyeon soon stood up too.

 

"S-s-sorry, TaeTae.." She stuttering said.

"I-it's okay." He smiled nervously.

There was a total awkward silence between them when a ballad song from the hall could be heard.

"They're having the dance now." Taeyeon broke the silence, staring down to the hall through the window.

Tiffany stared at him and she could barely breath to see the moonlight shone and showered Taeyeon's flawless, handsome face, making him looked like a real prince from the movies and stories. He was beyond handsome. He is perfect.

 

"It's now or never, Tiffany Hwang. You can do this." She encouraged herself as she took a deep breath.

"T-Taeyeon-ah." She called.

"Hm?" He turned and smiled softly at her; which was enough to melt her and made her knees go weak.

"I.." she took another deep breath.

"This is it."

"I like you, Taeyeon-ah. I really like you. Since the day you saved me from Taecyeon, since the first time you smiled to me.." She didn't know why but tears slowly rolled down her cheeks. "..I fell for you. I've been loving you for these 3 years, Taeyeon-ah. I love you.. Saranghae."

 

 

Taeyeon looked stunned for a few seconds before he came closer to Tiffany, who was staring at the floor, still sobbing.

"Pani-ah.." he called softly.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" Sunny suddenly appeared at the door and rushed to the two with an obvious angry face. Tiffany and Taeyeon instantly turned to her.

"Sunny, why are you--" Sunny put a finger on his lips as she clinged to his arm.

"Taenggoo, you're mine and that's a final." She looked at Tiffany. "He is mine, Tiffany Hwang! Haven't I told you that?!"

Tiffany was startled as Sunny suddenly snapped at her. She was deadly nervous and scared to her, remembering the promise. "S-sunny unnie.."

"Sunny!" Taeyeon yelled at her.

"GO AWAY, TIFFANY HWANG! DON'T YOU DARE TO STEAL MY BOYFRIEND!!" Sunny screamed at the top of her lungs.

Tiffany was taken aback and extremely pissed off. She was hurt and embarassed.

She couldn't think of any thing and just ran away out of there. She could hear Taeyeon repeatedly called her but she didn't care.

 

Without she even knew, her feet brought her back to her house.

She harshly opened the door and ran to the living room, where her dad was sitting on the couch.

"I didn't expect you to be home this early dear--"

"Dad,"

"Yes?"

"I'll go to Juilliard."

 

 

 

(End of Flashback)

 

 

 

 

 


Do you miss me?

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Finally this supah dupah flashback ends! XD

Dumbidambidummbadabum~~~ :3

 

Btw,

I'm just back from the competition~

I get the bronze medal.

Being the 29th out of 358 participants from all over Indonesia isn't so bad, is it? ._.

Kekeke ^^

 

Anyway, I just had an awkward moment

when I realized that I was brushing my teeth with my sister's toothbrush.

I was like, 0_o and then DX eww

Make sure you use your own toothbrush! ._.

 

And last but not least,

Bunch of comments+subscribes=Update!

So spread the love~~ <3