The Party, The Story

The First & The Last

 

I don't own the characters. SME does.

I own the story. :)


That snowy night, a 19 years old gorgeous girl with killer eyesmiles stepped out from her limousine.

Tiffany Hwang stepped out while rubbing her hands to lessen the coldness.

She slowly walked to the hall, attending the reunion event that was held by Sowon Junior High School; where she graduated from.

Soon as she stepped in the hall all eyes were directed to her. All of the attendants were staring at her, stunned. Who wouldn't?

Wearing a white dress, long straight black hair combined with her milky white skin and flawless face, she was undoubtly looking like a goddess.

 

"Tiffany!"

Then she ly to be hugged by a girl she knew so well, the one that had always been there for her; Jessica Jung.

Jessica was Tiffany's best friend. They were very close, and even considered each other as sister. They had been besties since they were little kids.

Jessica might look cold, but once you get to know her, you'd surely say that she is warm and sweet.

Tiffany was so happy seeing her best friend that she didn't meet for the last 5 years. She returned the hug and couldn't hide her excitement.

"Jessi! I've been missing you like crazy! And oh my, you look so beautiful tonight." Her eyes were turning to a crescent shape, perfect eyesmiles.

"Cheerful as always, huh? We've just had 5 hours non-stop video call and now you say you've been missing me? You surely do miss me." Jessica said sarcastically as she slowly broke the hug.

"What's wrong about it? It's the first time I meet you in person in the last 5 years since I moved to the States, Jess. I really miss you~ don't you miss me too?" Tiffany pouted as she showed her irresistable puppy eyes.

"Yah, yah, yah! Never, ever, use that annoying aegyo to me! Aigoo, of course I miss you too, my baby sis. And you look totally perfect. So how's life? How--"

Suddenly their warm conversation was interrupted by a guy.

 

"Hwang Tiffany? Is that you, The Nerd Hwang?" asked a handsome guy in tuxedo, he was short haired and about 180 cm tall.

"Watch your words, Choi Siwon! She wasn't a nerd, but a genius. A genius, I tell you! So if you are going to make fun of her like what you and your so called gang did when we were in junior high, we'll better leave."  Jessica stated with an obvious angry tone, sending him her deathly ice glare.

"Pssh, calm down will you, Jess? Maybe he just wanna say hi." Tiffany whispered but loud enough for Siwon to hear.

"Woah, slow down there, Jung! This beautiful lady is right. I was just going to say hi. And no, I won't mock her. Who would make fun of an angel like her?" he stopped for a moment. He held Tiffany's hand and stared at her eyes.

"To be honest, actually I had a big crush on you, Tiffany. And I still have." Tiffany's eyed grew wider as Siwon winked and smiled his most charming smile to her.

Siwon didn't know that little did the confession he had just made to the most beautiful girl of the party would trigger his friends to follow what he did.

 

"Wait! I love you, Tiffany! So, would you be my girlfriend?" a guy said quickly.

"Back off, Jang Wooyoung! Tiffany, you're my only love. I've been loving you--"

"Stay out of my way! Do you remember me, my honey Fany? I'm the hot Ok Taecyeon that have been dreaming of you every night. Will--"

"No, Tiffany! I--" "Don't listen to them! I--"

And there, the confused Tiffany was immediately surrounded by the confessing guys.

"Yeah RIGHT! NOW OUT OF MY WAY!!" the furious Jessica snapped at them and pulled Tiffany out of the crowd.

 

When they reached a quiet place, Tiffany was still stunned of what happened.

The truth was, the guys who had just confessed to her, were the ones who always mocked her when they were in middle school.

Yes, Tiffany was a nerd with big weird glasses and not-so-fashionable style. Yet she was a pure genius. She was cold and quiet toward strangers, but inside she was really bubbly and fun to be with. She only opened to Jessica.

But there was a boy, who never joined the other boys to make fun of her.

The first boy that said that she was beautiful. The first boy that melted her heart with his charming yet dorky smile.

And the first boy who took her very first kiss..

 

 

 


Finally, chapter 1! What do you think?

Who is the boy? He's You-Know-Who. lol :D

The next chapter will be about flashbacks.

Please do comment and subscribe~! It's highly appreciated. ^^