Surprisingly Hurt

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Jinyoung was at the mall to unwind there, it's been like a month that he did this because he was so busy facing the clients and doing a work at his shop being a business owner is such a hard job duties. So he told Yugyeom to watch the shop for him. Jinyoung also thinking that Mark seems to forget what happened to them two days ago, because yesterday the guy didn't talk about it, he was like "how's your day or wow this cake is delicious" literally the word didn't slipped on the elder's mouth. So Jinyoung thinks Mark didn't remember what happened back that night because he was drunk. But Jinyoung is positive that Mark knew about it because they were and that can be a hint that they had , so the former wonders why the latter didn't say about it, maybe he was shy to bring that topic. Jinyoung can't believe he already lost his ity that night, his first kiss, first that action was done by Mark, he was contented that Mark was his first because he loved the guy so much but it saddened him that the elder has a girlfriend. So that gave him an idea why Mark don't want to talk the .~

(talking to himself) Jinyoung you need to forget the and stop thinking it because that was nothing. If Mark can do it then you should do it too. But I deserved an explanation or at least a sorry from him right? (sighed)

~Jinyoung went to department store to shop after picking the items that he liked but before he pay it some people got his attention.~

(mumbling) Is that Valerie? That's definitely her. Why she's with the other guy? They were so sweet. (gasped) Oh no, they kissed and holding each other hand. Mark should know that his girlfriend was deceiving him. I need to call him right now.

~So Jinyoung called Mark, to say to the guy on whah he have seen to Valerie awhile ago. Now they are talking through the phone.~

Mark, where are you?

Jinyoung, I am here at the company ready to go home.

Before you go home, can we meet because there's an important thing I want to tell you.

(talking on his mind) Is he talking about the ? (back to the phone) I'm sorry but I can't.

But this is very important.

Then what is it?

Is it about your girlfriend.

Okay, where are you?

I am here at the mall.

Wait me there, let's meet at the Starbucks.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

~Mark received a call from Jinyoung, and he told him that he wants to meet him because there's an important thing that the younger wants to tell. At first Mark declined it because he was worried that the topic is about their . But when Jinyoung told him

Please log in to read the full chapter