The Perfume And Pizza Date

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Mark is walking on a path, when suddenly his best friend Jackson popped up of nowhere that made him surprised.~

Hey Mark, where are you going?

Gosh Jackson you surprised me. Why are you here?

I am eating my post lunch there. (pointing the restaurant near beside them) And I saw you walking here, so I approached you. How about you? Why you are not using your car?

My younger brother used my car and I hate that he used my car without asking my permission. Later once he got home, he is toast.

Relax dude it's only your brother, next time keep your car key properly. So where are you going?

This place leads to Jinyoung bakery shop right? Well I am going there.

Oh you will visit your boyfriend?

He is not my boyfriend, he is only a friend, a close friend.

But you always spend your time with him. To be honest I envy him, because I am your real best friend but you are not spending your with me.

I also hang out with you, so stop envying Jinyoung.

Well yeah, but not similar to me, how you treat Jinyoung. I mean everyday, you are with him. And what are you holding? (pointing the thing)

I just only enjoy a company being with him instead with you that's why. (then started laughing) Oh this thing? It is a fragrance, my older sister bought it while she was having her vacation at the Italy. I want to give this fragrance to Jinyoung.

You see, you are giving Jinyoung a present. I think you two, are boyfriend and boyfriend and you two just only keeping it as a secret.

How many times I will tell you, he is not my boyfriend. You need to stick that in your mind. Beside there is a girl that I am courting so there is no way, he is my boyfriend.

If he is not your boyfriend, then why are you giving him a gift? You know what Mark, don't be shy. To be real, you and Jinyoung are so good together, so don't hide it.

So what, giving a present doesn't indicate that he is my boyfriend. I only giving him, because he is my close friend.

If that is the case, then where is my gift? After all I am your best friend.

(talking on his mind) Oh no I forgot Jackson, what kind of best friend is me. Maybe my sister have some extra stuff that I can give to him. (back to reality) Well

Please log in to read the full chapter