A Favor

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Mark is having a date, with a girl whose name is Valerie. And the former was asking the girl, when she will answer him, as her boyfriend.~

Valerie, when you will become my girlfriend? I already gave you what you want.

Why you such in a hurry Mark?

Because, I already want you to be my girlfriend. Beside me, is there any guys courting or dating you?

Nope, you are the only. So be patient.

But I can't wait. Can you give me a specific thing what you really want.

Okay, bring me a cupcake, the best cupcake.

A cupcake?

Yes a cupcake. That cupcake will decides, if I can be your girlfriend or not. So make sure you will bring a yummy cupcake.

That's what you want? Call, I will give you the best cupcake on the world.

So bring me some.

On the next following day. I will definitely give you a cupcake that will make you mouthwatering.

I will be waiting for it. (her phone received a message) Mark, I need to go now.

Already? But you told me today was your free day and you will spend your half day to me. And now you need to leave? Our date always didn't last long in an hour.

I am so sorry, I also really want our date to be longer. But I need to go now for work.

Is your boss, giving you a hard time? Then if it is, you need to get rid off that boss.

Yup it is hard, but I have to do my job.

I can't at your boss making you like a robot. How about you transfer in our company? I will give you a less work.

If you do that, those people will gossiping to us. And I don't want that to happen.

I just only want to help you. Your boss treat you unfair.

Thanks for your help. But this is my job, to follow my boss order. Well I will go now, see you soon.

~So Valerie leaved the place and Mark also left too and go to Jinyoung bakery shop to ask the younger to make him a cupcake. But when he arrived there he don't like on what he seeing because there is some guy talking and smiling to Jinyoung, so he immediately went to Jinyoung spot trying to interrupt and preventing that he didn't see the guy.~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

~Jinyoung was on his office checking the last month income and he was happy that the income was double increase and also he is analyzing what kind of new marketing plan to make his shop more better. Then later he heard a knock from his door and one of his employee told him about the client.~

Come in. (when he heard the knock)

Sir Jinyoung there is a man who wants to talk to you.

Okay just tell him to wait for me.

~So Jinyoung stepped out on his office to see who is the man who wants to talk to him and when he saw, he was shock and surprise to know that the man who wants to talk to him was his former high schoo

Please log in to read the full chapter