Confuse And Truth

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~In the early morning. Yugyeom kept nagging Jinyoung about Mark. Although the younger already got an answer but he was not satisfied with it, so he asks again and again until it was stop when Jinyoung warned him.~

Jinyoung hyung, you still didn't answer my question yesterday. Why you look so sad when Mark hyung forgot to visit here.

Can you just put your attention by arranging the chairs and tables because later on the shop will be open.

Hyung, I still have an hour to arrange those. My question is so simple, but it looks like you were avoiding it. (started grinning) I think, I was right that you have a crush on him. Do you?

(facepalm) Even though, I will answer your question. I am sure you will ask me again. So I better not answer it.

Because your answer is not genuine at all. It's so fake. I am totally not convinced.

Are you trying to say that I am fabricating you?

Well yeah. But you know what Hyung, just admit it already.

Okay fine. The truth is. (there's a pause) You are ing delusional. And you know what Yugyeom if you will ask me again that question. I have no doubt to deduct your salary. I swear.

But Hyung.

Hey I said. Stop asking that question.

~So Yugyeom gave up and continue to do his. After five hours Mark came in and the owner of the shop was asking him who is Valerie, he was about to answer who is the girl but he was cut off by Sean for wanting to talk to Jinyoung and that made him annoyed.~

Mark hyung, you mentioned the cupcake is for Valerie right? May I ask who is that girl?

Well she is the girl that I am. (cut)

Hey Jinyoung.

Hello there Sean, why you came?

I just want you to give these. (giving the rose and chocolate)

(accepting the items) Thanks, why you gave these to me?

That's my thanked for you for helping me. Jinyoung can I talk to you to you for awhile?

Sure you can.

Excuse me Mark, I will only talk to Sean.

So Jinyoung, I wanted to say that the cake that we made for my girlfriend was successful.

Congrats, it's so good to know that she liked it. So she forgave you?

Not only she forgave me but also she accepted my proposal to her.

Wow double congrats. I'm so happy for you. (staring to hug)

(accepting the hug) Thanks. I am inviting you to come to our engagement party, hope you will come because my fiancé really wants to meet you.

Sure I will come. I'm also excited to meet your soon to be wife as well.

~While Jinyoung and Sean are having

Please log in to read the full chapter