Look Good Together

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Yugyeom and Wei just came home and the former noticed that Jinyoung was already there. So Yugyeom asked Jinyoung how's the interview have done while Wei is telling a story what happened in seminar.~

Jinyoung hyung, you already here.

After my job interview, I decided to go home straight.

How is it?

The interview goes well although there's a weird question that he asked but everything was okay. And I got hired.

Congrats to you Hyung.

Mamapop, I have something something to tell you.

What is it baby?

There's a man who treated me to pay the items that I will need for soccer lately in seminar. I was lucky that he did that because I forgot to ask you about it, so I only had few money. Only few coins.

Did you thanked him?

Yes I did with a hug. Also he showed me how to play soccer. He so cool and dazzling how he kick the ball, he was like this and that.

~Jinyoung is smiling seeing and hearing Wei telling a story with actions, he find it cute and adorable but there's an angriness on his mind. Because Jinyoung remember about Mark and he was sad why Wei was after that guy who was the father and that made him miss his other son.~

(talking on his mind) Wei, why do you have to be like your father. Hoping your twin brother Hae was after me. (back to reality) Who's that guy?

He didn't say what's his name. But uncle was so handsome and uncle.

Okay, hope to see that guy someday.

Mamapop, please court him.

Are you nuts Why should I do that?

Because I want him to be my daddy. I envious Wilvey for having mamapop and daddy. (pouting)

But I am here, who can stand both mother and father figure to you. Your uncle Yugyeom can do that as well.

Where's Daddy, why he was not with us?

~Jinyoung feel like a stone, he was shocked, he can't move, he doesn't know what he will answer to his son. Jinyoung wants to tell his son that his father was crazy and evil but he didn't say it because don't want Wei to have bitterness to his father, so he made a fabricate story.~

Your father is not with us because he was working far away. And he also living there.

Why he is not coming back?

Because he was busy.

Is there any chance he will with us?

Yes soon.

~It's already been two weeks since Jinyoung started working, he really love his job and his bosses and co workers are praising him for doing a clean and nice works. While Jinyoung is working his female boss called him, asking him a favor.~

Mam why did you call me?

Chef Junior can I have a favor?

What is it?

This company owns a baking school for kids and the person who teaches the kids to bake, file a leave due to some reason.

So do you want me to be a sub?

Yes but this is only temporary job, only one day.

I will accept it. When do I will start?

Tomorrow, here is the address of the baking school. (giving the small paper) Don't worry you will receiving an extra income.

(accepting the small paper) Okay Mam, thanks. I will go back to my work.

 


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 


~Another baking school day for Hae, this day he can't wait to start the class because today the chef will teach them how to bake a cake. Wei and his classmates stood up when someone enter, they were surprise to see that is not their baker instructor but an i

Please log in to read the full chapter