Almost Meet Again

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~The summer is almost getting near end, soon the class will resume. Jinyoung and Wei will go to Comely School to enroll the latter, Wei is supposed to be a kindergarten student but since the child developed a high intelligence quotient, he was accelerated into grade one class. Jinyoung chose this school because it was big, prestigious and only twenty five minutes away from their home, now he is filling up the form, to register after that he was given a fee on how much he will pay. He was waiting his number to pay when he saw Youngjae who look like doing the same thing as him.~

Hey Youngjae.

Oh hi Junior.

Are you here to enroll your son?

Yes, I am here to enroll Wilvey as a grade one student.

Look like our son will be classmate. By the way where is your son?

He was with our neighborhood. (talks to the kid) Wei are you excited in schooling?

Yes uncle. Where is Wilvey?

He was with his playmates, they were watching cartoon movie in his friend's house.

How I wish, I am with them. I want to watch cartoons with friends.

You can visit us. And you and Wilvey can play or watch together.

Mamapop, uncle Youngjae is inviting us, can we come?

Youngjae where do you live?

We are living in Velvet Avenue.

Oh really? So we are just only two blocks away from you because we are living at Halcyon Avenue.

That's great, next week come to our house because me and JB will celebrate our first wedding anniversary. (saw his number on the board) It's my turn now to pay.

Go, I will wait you here. (when he saw his friend approaching) Done paying?

Yes, Junior choose the E section, so that our son will be classmate.

Okay later I will. When it is my turn to pay.

You are a baker right? Junior can you bake a wedding cake for our anniversary.

I will happily to do that Youngjae. Just tell me what is the date of your anniversary, the exact address of your home, when I will deliver the cake and what flavor, do you want.

Soon I will text you the details. Junior, I need to go now. I need to go to my school to organize and upload the grades of those students who took this summer class.

Be safe Youngjae.

 


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 


~Mark meet his childhood friend named JB. When he was grade five Mark and this guy became a good friends, they relation as a friend has stopped when he and his family immigrated in Seoul. He feel so nice to reunited with his old friend who is same as before. He and JB are having a conversation with the topic of how's their life now.~

It's good to see you JB. I am happ

Please log in to read the full chapter