Job Interview

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Jinyoung has an interview today for a job, two days ago a stranger came to his house offering him if he wants a job that related to baking. Jinyoung grabbed the opportunity because he needs a permanent work wherein, he can sustain the daily expenses. But before Jinyoung will go there, he accompanied his son Wei for a seminar soccer summer work shop while there he saw a familiar figure, it was a guy who met him at the mall, it was the day when he registered to join for a baking tournament. So Jinyoung with Wei approached the guy and he noticed that the guy was with his family. Jinyoung talks to them, then he found out that guy's hubby had the same situation as him.~

Hi there, long time no see. Do you still remember me?

You are the one. Who register for baking tournament right? How's the competition, did you win?

Yes I did. And you?

Wow congrats. I only got second place in singing but I won the dance competition.

That's good. What's your name? We got along but we forgot to introduce ourselves.

You were right though. My name is Jaebum Im you can call me JB for short.

Your name sounds Korean. Are you?

Yes I am. Wait are you also a Korean?

Yes, my name is Jinyoung Park. But you can call me Junior as my English name. It's nice to meet my fellow Korean here.

Same with me. By the way this my hubby Youngjae and this our son William Harvey. Boys introduce yourselves.

Hello I am Youngjae Choi. Nice to meet you Junior.

Hi there uncle Junior. I am William Harvey but please call me Wilvey.

It's a pleasure to meet you two. Is Wilvey your adopted son?

(stuttering) Yes he is.

No he's not. Youngjae why did you lie? Did you know how did you disappoint our son every time you mentioned that it really hurts him even he is only a five years old.

Me too I was also hurt. But it's really embarassing.

There's nothing to embarrass about it. You should be proud of because you are lucky to be like that.

But Jaebum.

( in) Excuse me guys. Sorry for interrupting but what are you two bickering? And why Youngjae looked upset?

Because he was embarrassed that he was a male pregnant before. And he don't like to talk that thing.

JB, why did you spill it out? Please Junior don't laugh at me. (when he noticed that the person was not laughing) Wait, why are you not laughing?

Your husband was right there's nothing to embarrass about it. You know what Youngjae I am like you. A male whose born with a womb. At first it's feel unreal to me, I am like how? Why did this happened? It's very embarrassing but in the end I accepted it and faced those people who were judging at me.

Really you are a male pregnant like me? You are brave that you can admit it to everyone.

Because I had no choice because sooner they will found out it out. As a male, so what if I am the person who can be pregnant for me this is a gift, a blessing that was given to me.

It's good to know Junior that you are proud unlike Youngjae.

Shut up JB.

Why it's true that you were sulking about it.

I hope I can be like you Junior.

You can be Youngjae, you only need to do is, to accept it to yourself first then have a confidence to face it to other people. Just ignore those people who were judging at you. Anyway I want to introduce my son, where is he? There he is. (calling his son who is playing with other children) Wei come here, meet my new friends.

Mamapop who are they?

They are JB, Youngjae and their son Wilvey. Say hi to them.

Hello I am Wei.

So cute, Well Wei are you here to join for soccer summer workshop?

Yes uncle JB.

My son will too, right Wilvey?

Yes Dad. Wei, I hope we can be friend.

I will also like you to be my friend Wilvey.

Oh no, I need to go now because I will having an interview.

Me too. I need to go now because I am late for my class.

Youngjae you are still schooling?

Nope I am not.

~Before Jinyoung left the place he told his son Wei to listen to their instructor and don't go anywhere after the seminar, just wait for Yugyeom to fetc

Please log in to read the full chapter