Private Date

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Today is the date of Mark and Jinyoung but the former changed the plan because he was too paranoid to think that the latter will just only ing at him when they were alone, so he changed the supposed to be a date change into a swimming trip. So Mark teliing Hae to get ready.~

Hae, get ready because we will go to a resort today.

I thought today is the day that you will date Mamapop.

I am not ready to date him, but soon I will. (talking on his mind) It's not that I am not ready to date Jinyoung, it's just that I am scared that he will only just ing at me.

Daddy, are Mamapop and Wei will join us?

Yes, they will coming with us. Wait I will call your Mamapop, to inform him. (but his call was not answered) He hasn't answering my call. I will text him that we will going to a beach.

~After 25 minutes of preparing, Mark and Hae leave the house.~


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


~Jinyoung woke up so early to prepare because last night Mark texted him about their date. Right now Jinyoung is having a trouble what outfit he should be wearing, so he was asking Yugyeom about his outfit because of that he didn't notice that his phone was ringing.~

Yugyeom, how's my outfit?

You look so cool Jinyoung hyung.

Look cool? Are you sure? Wait I will change my outfit. (after changing) How about this one?

You look so dazzling with that outfit.

But why I feel not comfortable with this outfit. I will change.

~It is already nine outfits that Jinyoung wore but he still not convince about it, so Yugyeom was really annoy about him but Jinyoung stop changing when someone door belling and he had a feeling that is Mark and he was right. And Mark was asking him why he was wearing a casual clothes.~

How about this?

(sarcastic voice) That outfit is ugly.

I am serious.

Every time I praised your outfit, you turn it as an opposite. So maybe if I criticize your outfit, you will be contented on it and will stop asking me. That's already ten outfit that you asked.

I just only want to be look so good in our date.

Jinyoung hyung, you're beautiful so whatever clothes that you wear. You will be look good at it, you always not let the dress wear you. Also Mark hyung will still appreciate you.

(heard the doorbell) He was here now. (after opening the door) So you are here now, but why did you bring Hae? Are you leaving him here?

No, he will come with us? Why you were wearing a casual clothes

Because we will having a date today right? But why Hae is coming with us, I thought the date is only two of us.

I already cancel it. Didn't you received my text that we will going to a resort. I am trying to call you but you are not answering your phone.

I am doing some thing, so I didn't check my phone.

So change your clothes and tell the others that we will going to a resort.

Okay, I will inform them.

~Jinyoung tell the the others to prepare, he is really happy that they all going to a beach to have fun but he can't help to be disappointed because his date with Mark was cancelled. So while on the road while Mark is driving he observed that Jinyoung

Please log in to read the full chapter