Date Still Continue

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Jackson wants to play bowling but his boyfriend Bambam has to do something.~

Bambam babe. Let's go out and play bowling. There's have a huge bowling game here.

Jackson, I am sorry but I can't go with you?

But why? I thought today we will undwind.

I have an appointment that I need to attend.

What appointment and with whom?

With a guy.

(shouts then crying) Are you planning to cheat? I already gave you everything. Does my ing bores you? What is that guy has that I don't have?

(sighs) I am not cheating with you. I also don't bore with our , I always enjoy it. You may not be the most perfect boyfriend in the whole world but for me you already are. I am so thankful to have you.

Is that really true?

Yes I do, stop being dramatic beside the guy that I meet is not my type. Stop being possessive I will not going to leave you.

I will still accompany you.

Jackson you don't have to. The place that I will go, has a long queue. You hate long queue right?

Okay fine Bambam. Call me if you need me. I will invite Mark to play with me instead.

Enjoy playing.

~So Jackson goes to his best friend's house. Later Bambam also left to go to his appointment.~

 


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>=========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 


~Mark will having a date with Jinyoung, his feeling was beyond happy because finally the younger answered him to be his wooer. He already done dressing up himself, all he has to do is to groom while combing his hair he see Jackson entered.~

You look dazzling Mark.

I have to be a handsome with my date.

Does Jinyoung already answered you?

Yes, he already answered me as his wooer. I was like yes finally.

To be honest. If you weren't stupid before. I am sure you are not his wooer anymore but as his long time boyfriend or perhaps as his husband.

Can you stop teasing. I regretted what I had done before. So I am doing my best to be his.

I am so happy with you dude.

Jackson, what's bring you here?

I was to invite you to play a bowling but it's looked like I can't invite you.

You are wrong timing.

I will play alone.

Why you didn't invite your boyfriend Bambam?

He has an appointment today.

Okay I see.

Mark, how did you impregnate Jinyoung?

What kind of question is that Jackson. Of course because of . Although our was miserable because I was drunk that time but the bright side is, we have a beautiful twin babies.

I envy you. I want to have a baby now.

Does Bambam born with a womb?

We went to a doctor before to check if he can be a male pregnant and the result he can. We always do every night but why he still not pregnant?

I guessed I am a sharp shooter that's why I impregnated fast Jinyoung. Don't be upset maybe it's not your time yet don't lose hope. Anyway I have to fetch him now.

Good luck with your date.

 


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 


~Jaebum and Youngjae plan an amusement theme bonding. They want to invite Jinyoung and his family to go with them because it's been a long time since they bond together.~

Jaebum hon,

Please log in to read the full chapter