The Revelation

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Mark has a visitors, it was his mother and best friend Jackson. He had no idea that the two had a planned to visit him here in Los Angeles.~

Mom, why you didn't text me. So that I can fetch you and Jackson at the airport.

It's okay. We want to surprise you. Where's my grandson Hae?

He was at the kitchen baking some cookies. (talking to his best friend) You, Jackson why you were here?

Because I miss you best friend.

Where's your boyfriend Bambam?

He can't come due to he has a problem getting a green card.

Green card? Are you two planning to immigrate here?

Yes, me and Bambam decided that we want to live here permanently.

But how's your work in Hong Kong?

I will leave my work there and start to work in a company that my parents owned too.

Nice, you really love Bambam. Because even you and your boyfriend are not yet married. You two are planning to live in together.

The main reason why we want to live here. Because we want to get married, we knew that gay marriage is legal here. Tomorrow I will find a home that we can

I didn't know that my stupid and annoying can be this sweet.

That's called strong love. You nuts. By the way, I heard that Jinyoung is now living here in Los Angeles with Yugyeom for like five years. When I visited his shop in Seoul, I am surprised to see that Jinyoung was not the owner anymore. The new owner said, the reason why he migrated here is to find his baby, according to somebody that the man whom got pregnant him, kidnapped his baby and live here in Los Angeles.

(talking on his mind) So it was really true that he was here to find Hae.

Poor Jinyoung. If I meet that guy. I will surely punch him hard. Did you and Jinyoung meet?

(stuttering) Not yet.

Hope we can find him. So that we can have a reunion here.

~Mark is really tense about this conversation. He is really nervous and Jackson noticed it.~

Mark you looked discomposed. It always happened when we talked about Jinyoung, it seemed like you want to avoid him. You aren't the guy who impregnate Jinyoung, are you?

(stuttering) It's not me, of course.

Then why, you looked so nervous and scared.

Because you were suspecting me.

I would not suspect you, if you are not acting like that. So tell me are you, the guy?

~But Mark keep denying it. Then Jackson remembered something, that forced him to admit so at the end Mark admitted that he was the one who done this stupid thing.~

I am not.

Wait, I remembered when you found out Jinyoung was pregnant, you asked me his new address.

Because I became interested at him being a pregnant. I want to see a male pregnant in real life.

Also the next days you asked me where is the hospital and when did Jinyoung gave birth.

That's because he told me that he can't pay the bill. As a friend I want to help him.

Why did you call me instead of him? What's gonna be your alibi that you can't contact him? But sorry Mark. You can't fool me. I want to remind you that I was the one who payed the hospital bill, before I left the hospital I pay the bill knowing that Jinyoung forgot to bring his bank card and even Yugyeom who also there had no enough money to pay. Mark admit it already and don't lie anymore because you're so obvious now.

Okay, you got me. I am the guy who impregnated Jinyoung and Hae is our son.

But how did you impregnate him?

Because I was drunk, this is true though. Because that time I was so upset with my father. So I went to Jinyoung apartment then I drank a beer to eased my pain but I didn't know that I had made with him. I just only know it when I saw our body were .

So did he also know about this?

Yes, he knew. He even asked me but I ignored him.

You ignore him?

Because I was scared and we even fought because of that.

~Jackson asks Mark about the whole story. So the latter told the former what really happened.~

You found out that Jinyoung was telling the truth. Then what made you so long to say sorry to him?

Because of my busy works, those months and days. I will always go to other country for a business trip. But I swear, I try contact him but I can't reached him. I also went to his apartment and shop but the people there told me that he was not there and they didn't know where he is. So when you told me that you saw Jinyoung, I am so very thankful because finally. And when you said that he was pregnant, I had a feeling that I am the father that's why I asked you where did he leave, to hurriedly go there.

So you are the father?

Yeah, Jinyoung admitted it to me.

But why you kidn

Please log in to read the full chapter