Officially Dating

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Mark was at the department store shopping for a gift that he wants to give to Jinyoung despite that the guy always busting him, he will still try his best to pursue the younger. While Mark is choosing an items, he was surprised to see Valerie calling his name.~

Valarie, what are you doing here?

Hey there Mark. Can we talk?

For what?

It is about I had done to you, five years ago.

There's nothing to talk about that because I already move on. Like I don't totally care that you cheated on me.

I still want to talk to you and explain everything.

~Mark doesn't want to talk to Valerie but because he was curious, he agreed to talk. They were now having a chat at the terrace of a Cafe shop.~

First, thank you for agreeing that you want to talk with me.

So what is it?

Remember the days, that you still courting me and I had really hard time and took so long to answer you?

That because?

I am still with my boyfriend that time.

Then why, you agreed to court you.

Because me and my boyfriend had a serious misunderstanding that lead us to break up.

When you answered me, you and your boyfriend broke up?

Yes, we broke up the day before I answered you. But after two weeks, he came back and telling me to come back to his.

You easily forgive him?

Of course not. But those days I can see that he was very serious that he wants me to come back to his. So I forgave him and we became together again.

Then why you didn't tell me.

Because I don't know how. And my mind gotten worse when your friend found out about me and my boyfriend.

Why you never admitted this to me?

Because I am so confused. I do really want to admit but I just don't know how. So I want to say that I used you and making up a story.

I also want to say sorry to you.

For what? You never done wrong to me. I am the one who should apologize.

I am wrong too because the truth is. I also used you.

You used me?

There's a friend guy of mine and I have a crush on him. I thought that my father really hates him. So what I did, is to date you to forget my feelings for him but my idea doesn't work because I still love him.

No wonder that you easily moved on and doesn't care that I cheated on you. By the way, is friend of yours, is the guy who caught us?

His name is Jinyoung and I do really love him so much.

So are you two together?

No, it was a long story though because of my stupidity. But we were okay and I am trying to get Jinyoung .especially that we have a sons now.

That's good. I am sure everything will be fine between you two.

I hope so.

Can we be friends?

We can.

~Mark asked Valerie why she was here and the girl answered him that she and her boyfriend got married last month and they chose Los Angeles to be their honeymoon place. Mark met the boyfriend and they also became a good friends, he needs to leave now because he will visit Jinyoung to give the gift that he bought.~

 


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 


~Jinyoung is having a shopping at a department store and he spotted Mark there, he was about to approach the guy but there's a girl who approached first. Jinyoung knew who the girl is, it was Valerie the ex girlfriend and he saw the two went out together. Jinyoung secretly follows and spying them, at the cafe terrace, he seen that those two were having a chat, he can't hear what the two were saying because he was far away but he was sure those two were having a serious talk bu

Please log in to read the full chapter