Fine Reunite

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Mark was driving his way to go to the house of Jinyoung and he was with Hae. They will go there to have a dinner party, actually Jinyoung and the other twin are the one who will go at their house but then it was changed. Mark was so happy that he and Jinyoung were okay now even though he was sure that Jinyoung is only doing this because of their sons but Mark still hoping for a full settlement. While on the road Mark was curious who is his other son and he was shocked to know when Hae told him that he already met the other twin and his son was about to tell him who is it but he stopped his son because he wants to surprise himself.~

I wonder what your twin look like?

Dad you already met him.

Really, I already met him?

Yes you do. My twin brother is. (cut)

Don't say it. I want to surprise myself.

~After twenty minutes of driving they finally reached the apartment building.~

So we are here? What floor does Jinyoung live?

He lives on the eight floor.

Then let's go up.

~When they reached the eight floor. Mark was door belling the door and Jinyoung was the one who opened the door for him.~

Mark you came.

Good evening Mamapop.

You also came Hae.

Jinyoung, may I see my other son?

Yes you can, come inside. He also waiting for you?

~When Mark came in, he was surprised to see Wei sitting on the sofa and he had this feeling that this Wei kid was his other son.~

(talking on his mind) What Wei doing here? It does that mean he was my other son?

(calling) Wei, come here your Dad is here.

Uncle, what are you doing here?

It's nice to see you again Wei.

Wait, you two knew each other?

Yes Mamapop, he was the person that I am talking to you before, the one who help me to pay my soccer items fee.

Since you two knew each other. No need introducing.

So Jinyoung, does that mean Wei is my son?

Yes Mark. Wei is the twin brother of Hae.

Mamapop, he is my real father?

Yes, go and hug your father.

(run to hug) I can't believe you are my real father.

(kneeled down to accept the hug) Me too. So this is why, when I first saw you I felt that I already know you for ages. Because you are my other son.

That's also I felt

Please log in to read the full chapter