Force Reconcile

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Jinyoung hurriedly go to the house of Mark after work. Jinyoung came back in this house because he wants to talk to his son Hae and he will do everything to get his son back. Jinyoung also wants to apologize to his Hae, because his son is blaming him also, he knew he didn't do anything wrong but because of Hae he accepted the blamed if that's the only way that his son will see him as a mother. So Jinyoung asked Mark where is Hae but the guy answered him that the child was in his room and locking himself and because of that Jinyoung is blaming the latter.~

This is your fault. This will never happened if you didn't kidnapped Hae.

I already said sorry, why you can't forgive me?

How can I forgive you. Look what you had done. You didn't know how hurt I am to separated with Hae.

But if you just only never so touchy with that Soohyuk guy, I will not sepearate Hae from you.

So you blaming your jealousy to me. You even not my boyfriend.

But for me, you are.

Yet you used date that Valerie girl . So basically you were trying to forget your feelings about me.

But I only did that for a reason.

You still want to forget me based on your explation.

Well, what I had done was a stupid move. But I always with you even I dated Valerie remember? Because being with you is more important.

~When Jinyoung heard those sweet or cheesy words from Mark, his heart starting to race, his heart beats so fast. Jinyoung doesn't know why he was feeling this because he knew his crush on Mark is already vanished after the latter hurt him so bad. So again he shake it off that feelings.~

Whatever Mark. Those feelings will not gonna happen anymore.

Jinyoung, is that really hard to forgive me and give me a chance?

Chance for what?

To be with you. Let's be a family.

Are you really insane? After what you had done? No ing way.

~Again Jinyoung and Mark were bickering and they didn't notice that Hae already came out in his room and Hae told them to stop arguing that made their eyes shift at the kid.~

Can you already stop fighting?

Hae, are you okay? Why you were locking yourself?

Because Daddy lied to me.

Look Mark, you made my son being like that.

I already told him that I regretted on I had done.

But look at him.

(shout then crying) Please stop fighting.

I don't want to happen this but your father made me happened this.

I don't care who started but I hate to see you two fighting. Can you two please reconcile.

I say sorry to your mother, so many times but he don't want to accept it.

Please uncle Junior, forgive Daddy. I knew Dad hurt you so bad but can you please settle with him, just do it for me. Pretty please.

Okay fine. Mark I already forgive you.

Is that for real Jinyoung?

I hate it but because this is Hae wants I will do it.

Can you two hug.

~Jinyoung stiffed when he heard those words from Hae, reconciling with Mark is really hard for

Please log in to read the full chapter