School Enters

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~A month later. The summer is now end and now it is also the time were students will enter or go back to school. And before Jinyoung will go to his work, he will accompany Wei in school first.~

So Wei this is your first day of class. Are you excited?

Yes Mamapop, I can wait to meet my teachers and classmates.

That's good. Did you bring all your books? How about an equipment that he can will use for class?

I had them inside my back pack.

Okay good. Please listen to your teacher carefully, befriends with your classmate and don't make any stupid.

Okay Mamapop.

I will go now. Good luck.

~So Jinyoung left the school to go to his work and Wei enter his class room. Wei noticed that he is the first student who came in class, he chose to sit in a fifth row. Later another student arrived and it was his friend Wilvey, so he called his friend to sit with him.~

Wilvey, here. (pointing at his direction)

Hey bro, you are already here.

Because of an excitement. I came here so early.

~Then more and more students are arriving, then after like twenty minutes a tall young woman enter and she is probably their class adviser. All of them go back to their seats and stand up to greet their teacher. The teacher did to them is to introduce theirselves and copy some important notes.~

Good morning class, I am Ms. Gomez and I am be your class adviser this school year.

Good morning Ms. Gomez (students said in unison)

Is this grade one class, section E right?

Yes, Teacher. (students said in unison again)

Let's start the class by introducing yourselves and we will gonna do it by alphabetical order.

~The students with the last name of A to B are done to introduced theirselves and now it's down in start with the C of a last name.~

Okay thank you. Next students is William Harvey Choi-Im. Please introduce yourself.

Hello, My name is William Harvey Choi-Im. But you can call me Wilvey. I was born in twenty ninth of April, here in Los Angeles, California. My hobbies are playing soccer, reading books and watching cartoons. Hope I can be friends with you guys.

~Now it's on a start with a letter P last name. And it was Wei turn to speak.~

The next student is Calvin Oliver Park. Introduce yourself.

Good morning guys. My name is Calvin Oliver Park. But you can call me Wei. I was born in Eighteenth of December in Seoul, South Korea. I love to draw and play soccer. Hoping I can be friend with you all.

~The introducing keep going until it is done

Please log in to read the full chapter