Bumping Each Other

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~It's a Christmas Day. And Yugyeom wants to visit Jinyoung and the twins and when he entered the condominium, he greets the people with a cheerful and loud voice but then he immediately stop when he noticed that Jinyoung looks so upset and defeated. Yugyeom also observed that there is no buffet at table.~

(cheerful voice) Merry Christmas to you Jinyoung hyung and the baby twins. (stop for being loud) Hyung did you forget that today is a Christmas? Because there's no buffet or any dishes that you cook. (he noticed the person look so down) Jinyoung hyung, are you okay? Is there something wrong?

I'm such a foolish person. I am really a bad parent. (starts crying)

(surprised) Hey Jinyoung hyung, what happened? Tell me, and why Wei is only here? Where's Hae?

Mark kidnapped him.

Is that true?

Yes, I found out yesterday from their housemaid that he will go to Los Angeles to live there again and he takes Hae with him.

That's unbelievable. Why Mark hyung did that to his own son?

I don't know. I don't know, what's on his mind. I thought we are okay now. But what is this? Why is he doing this to me?

That stupid Mark hyung.

(crying hard) Yugyeom, please help me to get Hae back to me. Beside Wei, he is also my other half.

Don't worry Hyung, we will get back Hae to you.

~Then soon. Jinyoung decision is, he will follow Mark in Los Angeles and live permanently there with Wei because he thinks that that is a good idea to find Hae. But the problem is, how he will live there knowing that getting an immigrant visa can be that expensive not only a visa but also a home to live there. So Jinyoung decides that he will sell his shop, condominium and other his properties, he was sad to sell his properties especially the shop because his parents gave that to him as a gift after he graduated in college with flying colors but he needs to do this to get a money. After two weeks he found a buyer, so he went to embassy to apply for visa and after five months of processing, he finally received it. Now he and Wei are ready to fly to Los Angeles.~


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


~Almost five years from now in Los Angeles. Jinyoung and Wei will going to airport to fetch Yugyeom there. They were about to leave when his son has having a problem with his shoe laces.~

Wei we need to leave now. (loud voice when no response from the others) Calvin Oliver, I said we need to leave.

Mamapop please wait.

What are you doing? Why you taking so long?

I'm having a problem to tie my shoe laces.

Didn't I teach you, how to tie a shoe laces?

You did but I forgot it.

That's because your eyes was on television.

Because my favorite cartoon airing that time.

Next time focus your vision on what I'm teaching you.

Sorry Mamapop.

Fine, I will tie your right shoe laces but you were the one will do your left shoes laces.

~Jinyoung received a nod from Wei. He is now teaching his son again, how to tie a shoe laces. Good thing is Wei got it easily. Jinyoung and Wei go to airport now, after waiting for like an hour, they saw Yugyeom walking. So Jinyoung call him.~

Hey Yugyeom we are here.

(approaching) Jinyoung hyung, wait is this Wei?

He is. Wei say hello to your uncle Yugyeom.

Hello uncle Yugyeom.

So cute. Time flies so fast.

How's your flight?

It's so tiring. I am really hungry now.

Okay let's go to great hall food court to take our lunch there.

~All of them went there, they chose to eat at the Border Grill. Later Wei wants an ice cream so he's begging his mamapop to have it.~

Mamapop, I want ice cream.

But you still didn't finish your food.

But I

Please log in to read the full chapter