Obviously Contradicting

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~At the office Jinyoung and Yugyeom are bickering, because the latter is teasing his Boss hyung about the pizza date.~

Jinyoung hyung, how is the pizza date with Mark hyung yesterday?

That's not a date. But how did you know that me and Mark went to pizza parlor to eat there.

I just only heard that you two are talking it.

Didn't I tell you, to go back to your work?

Yes I went back to do my work. Didn't you notice me that I am cleaning the table? Of course you never did because you are to busy talking and mesmerizing Mark hyung that time. So how's your date with your prince charming tell me about it.

(face palmed) That's not a date and can you please stop calling Mark, my prince charming because he is not.

(teasing tone) But admit it, in your mind you considered Mark hyung as your prince.

Yugyeom, I want to remind you that I am your boss. Just because we are friends and our family are close to each other doesn't mean you can act or say that to me, so when you are here treat me like a boss not that you are here teasing or making fun at me.

But you have a really crush on Mark hyung right? I am just only being real.

You are being delusional, I don't have a crush on him, I just only see him as my friend not more than that. (pointing the clock) Look your break time is over, go back to your work now.

(about to leave the office but then stop) Jinyoung hyung look, Mark hyung is here.

(became excited) He is here?

(laugh) Joke, I'm just only kidding. Why you became excited suddenly, when I said that Mark hyung is here.

(throw a ballpen) You .

I am so sorry Boss. But I am right, that you have a crush on him. Am I?

~Jinyoung threw again some thing to Yugyeom but missed it, because the younger already left the office. After the younger left his office, he think and talk about Mark.~
(talking to himself) Am I that obvious? Am I that obvious that I really like Mark, I mean I really love him. I really want to confess my feelings but what if he doesn't like me back? What if, he is already in a relationship?~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<&l

Please log in to read the full chapter