Threatening Lies

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Many months goes by, Jackson and Bambam hold a baby shower party because the latter due date is nearly. So the couple think that this is the best month to have a baby shower. They invited their close friends; Jinyoung, Mark and Yugyeom with a new friends that they met a month ago, Jaebum and Youngjae. The kids also came at the event. There are two group conversation that happening, the tops and the bottoms.~


 
>>>>>The Tops<<<<<


 
Congrats Jackson I told you don't lose hope.

Thank you Mark.

Mark, how did you met Jinyoung?

Jaebum, I already knew him since high school me and him are classmate, we also became schoolmate in a prestigious university in Seoul. Our friendship there became really strong.

When you saw them before, you will automatically thought that they are boyfriend and boyfriend because Mark was so sweet to Jinyoung.

Is Jackson saying the truth? But how did you know?

That's because I am one of their classmate during high school and I am also attending with the same university as them.

I see. Mark, is so sweet to Jinyoung since high school, does that mean you have a crush on him?

You're right Jaebum. Not only crush but Mark also have feeling of love. Jinyoung also feels the same.

Jackson are you trying to say that both of them showed their love to each other but they didn't admit their true feelings to each other?

You are right again Jaebum.

But Mark, does that know that Jinyoung have a kids?

I knew that Jaebum because I am the father.

You what Mark? But how did you pregnant him?

A long story though.

That's why Jinyoung reacts when he saw your photo of you.

So you' re the reason why he found me.

But why did you left him.

Because of his stupidity.

What are you trying to say Jackson?

What Jackson trying to say is, I am stupid person and that is true.

You obviously did something bad to Jinyoung.

I really regret what I done.

But Mark, the good thing is Jinyoung already forgave you.

You should stop upsetting yourself Mark and be focus to court Jinyoung, because you will have a competitor.

What did you say?

I said you will having a competition when it comes to get your love.

Jaebum stop scaring our friend. I don't want him to make another stupid plan again when it comes to his love ones, you know he is very possessive.

Jackson, I am only saying the truth that his love ones is attractive. As a friend of him of five years here in Los Angeles. Because there is some guy wants him.

I know that Jaebum.

You already knew that there is. (cut)

Yes, I will do my best to win his heart. For you Jackson, it's true that I am very possessive person but I don't want that drama, so I will not make any stupid again.

Dude are you sure? Maybe soon. I am just kidding, I support you but promise me that you will not do that again.

Same here I am also supporting you.

Thanks Jaebum and Jackson.

~Mark is lucky that he has a friends like Jaebum and Jackson who is very supportive when it comes to courting Jinyoung.~


 
>>>>>The Bottoms<<<<<

 


 Congrats Bambam.

Thank you Jinyoung.

When is your due date? Your tummy is so big.
Youngjae, I think next year, this February. And Jinyoung is it true that Mark is the father of your baby?

Bambam what are you talking?

I said that Mark is the father. My boyfriend say that to me.

Jinyoung, is he saying the truth?

Yes Youngjae, he is the real father of my twin babies.

Is that the reason why you acting so weird when my husband showed the photo of Mark.

After your husband told me his address, I hurriedly to go there. Sorry that I leave you two there at the restaurant. Because after five years of finding I finally found Mark and my other kid.

It's okay Jinyoung. The good thing the misunderstood and messed between you two were settled.

It's not easy for me to forgive Mark but I realized that is not worthy to keep my angriness at him.

Yes that's true when it comes to your love ones, your hatred at him will not take long.

Please log in to read the full chapter