Doll House

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~It is a recess time in Comely School. Wei believes that he already meet Hae before but he forgot where did he met the boy.~

Hae, I think we already met before.

Wei are you sure? We just only met here in school.

I am sure with that. We didn't talk though. But I am sure we already saw each other before.

I think you are right. Because you look so familiar to me. Wait let me think. I remember now. You are the one whom I bumped at the airport several months ago.

So it was you.

I am so sorry if I bumped to you because I am not focusing on my step.

That's okay.

(butted in) It's so interesting that you two share the same birthday and birth place.

Wilvey was right. We two had the same birthday. (Hae said)

Are you two perhaps a twins? I mean a long lost fraternal twins. (Wilvey asked)

Just because we share the same birthday doesn't mean we are twins. It's just only a coincidence that our birthday is eighteenth of December and out birthplace is in Seoul. (Wei uttered)

Who knows that you two are really a twins. Oh well you can be right that is only a coincidence. (Wilvey replied)

~Their recess was done and they went back to their respective room. Their teacher is announcing that they will be having a big project that they must submit next month. This is a group project with consisting of three to five members.~

(teacher) Class you will be having a group project that needs to submit next month. You will make a doll house that made by wood. Each group can consists three to five members, it depends on how you will group yourselves. And please ask your parents or guardians to help you with this project.

(students) Okay teacher.

(teacher) Are you done choosing your group members? If yes then please write your group members name and put it on a one half sheet of paper.

~The students are submitting the papers to their teacher and of course Hae, Wei and Wilvey grouped themselves.~

 


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>=========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 


~Hae, Wei and Wilvey plan was they will do their project in a whole Saturday. The first Saturday they were at Wilvey's house. Wei was already at the house and they were just waiting for Hae to arrive. This day they design and build the doll house.~

Oh Hae arrived now. (Wilvey mentioned)

JB hon, your son and his classmates had a project. Their project was, is to build a doll house made by wood.

I already knew that Youngjae because your son told me that two days ago. (talking to the kids) What kind of house do you like?

Anything can do. (Hae replied)

Well okay let's do this project at the backyard.

Guys let's go at the back, so that we can start our project. (Wei said)

~So they went at the back to start to build the doll house. JB and Youngjae are doing the hard and heavy works while the kids are only helping and doing an easiest works.~

 


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>=========<<<<<<<<<&l

Please log in to read the full chapter