Found Out

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Eight months has been passed and Mark just arrived at Seoul International airport because he came from Thailand for business trip. Since these past months Mark became so busy, his father always assigned him to go to thus country, literally every two months he always do that for business trip. His father is practicing him, how the president of a company feels like. There's a time that he want to give up not because of his job but because everything that he does his father always disappointed or not satisfied with his work. Now he is waiting for Jackson because he told his best friend to fetch him here. After twenty minutes the guy arrived.~

Hey Mark, did you wait for me so long?

You just only late for like twenty minutes.

Sorry there's a traffic today that's why.

Let's go, I want to go home now.

~Mark and Jackson went to the latter's car and they hopped in. While in the middle of their travel, they are having a chit chat.~

You're so busy these past months dude.

My father is practicing me to become the next president for our company.

Why is he near to retire?

No, I think he has five more years before his retirement.

Then why, he was doing that to you now?

I don't know Jackson, maybe he is practicing me this because early because he always not satisfied with my work.

If that is the reason then prove to your father that your project work is worthy, just don't give up and show it to him. By the way, I have a party the day after tomorrow hope you will come.

Of course I will, I like party. Wait I will call Valerie to invite her. (after the call) She just said to me now, the she can't because she is busy that day.

Will be busy? That's weird.

But you know that she's always like that.

I know but that day is a holiday that's why I choose that day, so that many of our friend will come.

Busy for her family?

I thought her parents are working in Canada and she's an only child. If you meant a family bonding then a one holiday is not enough especially that her parents are living in abroad. Something fishy going on.

~Mark hits with his conscience because of what Jackson said, his best friend was right that day is a holiday so how come Valerie will be busy. Because Mark was thinking deep, he didn't realize that they already arrived at his house.~

(tapped) Mark, we were already in your house.

Please log in to read the full chapter