Will Inform To Stop Courting

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Jinyoung talk Yugyeom about Mark and Wonpil. Jinyoung told Yugyeom that Wonpil already knew that Mark was courting him also.~

Yugyeom. I think Wonpil already knew that he is not the only one who courting me.

How did he know?

Because of Mark. He told me that Wonpil mentioned to him that I am his boyfriend.

Wonpil do that?

Yes. I don't know why he introduced himself as my boyfriend?

Wonpil is really possessive. He wants to assure that you are only his.

So do you tell Mark hyung that Wonpil is also courting you?

I didn't tell him.

But Jinyoung hyung. You should tell him.

I thought it was easy to tell him but it was hard.

When are you planning to tell it Jinyoung hyung?

Yugyeom soon.

But if you doing this so long another trouble will happen.

I think you were right because last night Wonpil molested me, he almost me.

That ing bastard. Why he do that?

Maybe it because he found out that Mark was also courting me.

Jinyoung hyung, you should sue him. He has not right to do that.

I will not sue him but I will submit a resignation letter to Wonpil. Then I will say to stop courting me now.

That's right Jinyoung hyung. You don't deserved what he had done to you. I thought he was a good guy but he seems like it was fake.

So does it mean that Mark is the winner?

Even the this rivalry is going. I could tell you will still choose him.

Yugyeom how are you sure?

Because you act differently when Mark hyung is here. You always in a good mood, a good mood like you always have an energy.

That's only happiness.

Until now. You love to pretend Jinyoung hyung.

Yugyeom please.

 


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 


~Mark and Jackson talk that Wonpil is not really the boyfriend of Jinyoung. But Mark and Jackson don't understand why Wonpil do such threatening things why he says that Jinyoung was his boyfriend.~

So Mark, he is not the boyfrien

Please log in to read the full chapter