Strong Affection

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Mark and Hae were at the mall with their butler, they were because Mark wants to buy an items that can be use for a soccer. Because eight months ago he start to build a school for soccer and this month, it's almost finish. Right now, they were at the ball section to buy a two dozens of ball but Mark didn't know that Hae distant with them and neither the butler didn't notice that because lately before they go at the ball section, Hae saw a shop were all the items are for baking or baker. Mark only noticed that his son was missing when he is paying the balls.~

(facing the counter) Hae do you want something, get what you want now while I am paying these balls. (turn around because he didn't receive a reply) Hae I said, do you want. Where is he? (talk to his butler) Hey Butler, where is Hae?

He is with you Sir.

He is not. I thought he is with you. Where that kid gone?

Sorry Sir that I lost Little Sir.

Quick and find him. (talk to cashier) Miss, can you aside those balls, later I will pick it up because I will only find my son.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


~Jinyoung was also at the mall, he was there to register for a baking competition that he had seen in the newspaper yesterday. He wants to join because the prize money is so huge and that money can help him for his daily expenses.~

Miss, can I have the registration form for baking competition please.

Okay Sir, here it is.

~So Jinyoung filling out form, he was almost done but he forgot what's the date today. So he asked the guy beside him which is also doing the same thing as him.~

Excuse me, may I know what's the date today?

Today is twenty ninth of April.

Okay, thank you.

Are you also joining the competition that will be holding next month?

Yes, I am joining the baking competition. And you?

I am joining the singing competition.

That's cool.

~Their conversation was cut when the kid talk to the guy.~

Daddy, hurry up. Mama is waiting us now.

Okay wait. I will only pass this form.

Is he your son?

Yes he is, it is his fifth birthday today. And we with his mother will go to somewhere to celebrate.

(talking to the kid) Hello happy birthday to you.

He greeted you, what will you say to him?

Thank you uncle.

So we will go now. Good luck to your baking competition next month.

You too. To your singing competition.

~Then Jinyoung wanders the mall. He saw a kid, who look so lost, so he approached and asked it.~

Baby boy, are you lost? Because you looked you were.

Where's my Daddy? I want my Daddy. (about to cry)

Don't cry. Come on let's find your father, just don't cry okay.

~The two of them, finding the kid's father. But after like an hour, they still didn't find it. And th

Please log in to read the full chapter