Chaos At The Birthday Party

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Today is the fifth birthday of Hae and Wei, the party held at a luxury resort. All the things for the party; like decoration has been organized, the foods have been served at the big long table and the visitor of the close friend of Jinyoung and Mark, who are; JB, Youngjae, Jackson, Bamba, Yugyeom and Wilvey were all already there. Later they heard a guy who is Wonpil shout a happy birthday and all of them turn their attention to the guy.~

Guys let sing a happy birthday song to the celebrants.

One two, sing.

(everyone sing) Happy birthday dear Hae and Wei. Happy birthday to you.

(twins) Thank you everyone.

Boys here's your gift from Daddy.

(twins are jumping happily) Really, Daddy? these Apple IPads are for us?

Yes boys those are for you.

Mark why did you gave them such an expensive gifts?

Jinyoung it's okay. Before when we went at the mall, I could tell that they really want the IPad because their eyes land on that item, so I gave them as a present and look our twin are so happy.

Kids here's my gift for you. I knew that you two are a fan of Mickey Mouse and Donald, so I gave the stuffed toy of that said Disney characters.

(twins were smiling and hugging the stuffed toys) These are so cute. Thank you Mamapop.

Well here is our gift. Youngjae and I agreed that our gift for the twins are bikes.

The reason why me and JB bought these bikes because there is a road for bike was build near our place. So when the twins are planning to visit us again, they can use that bike and have a bike trip with our son.

(twins) Thank you Uncles, we will surely use these bikes with Wilvey.

This our gift. Bambam and I bought underwear.

Really, that is your gift for my twins? What a cheap.

Best friend how could you, underwear can be use daily so that is a good gift beside those ain't cheap because it cost thirty two US dollar per brief and we bought ten briefs.

Jackson was only joking, those brief only cost five US dollar and he was the only who bought those not us. We couldn't decide and we aren't sure what gift that we will give for the twins instead our gift is money.

(twins) Thank you for the money and underwear Uncles. How about you uncle Yugyeom?

Well this is mine?

(twins sound like they are disappointed) These coloring books. We don't like it.

You two spoiled brat. But those are a nice gift to give.

(twins) We are just kidding, of course we do like it. We appreciate it, thank you for these. We would like to say Mamapop, Daddy and Uncles thank you for this amazing birthday party.

(loud voice) Happy birthday baby Wei

(run) Uncle Wonpil, you made it. I thought you will not coming.

(lift the kid) Of course baby Wei, I will come to your party, sorry if I was late, I just only have some business need to finish.

It's okay the important you came to my party. Come on meet my real daddy and my other twin brother.

Who is that man?

He is uncle Wonpil, he is a close friend to our Mamapop. Introduce yourself to him.

Hello uncle, I am Hae nice to meet you.

So your name is Hae nice to meet you too.

Uncle here is my Daddy.

(sound like he doesn't care) So that's your father.

~It could tell that there's have an awkward and hatred between Mark and Wonpil both of them were silently bickering about Jinyoung and their arguments got into tension because mess, throwing punches and strong pushes happened between the two that made the other murmured, shocked and confused. JB and Jackson were stopping the two while Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom go to the hotel to keep the kids there because the kids were crying and they don't want the kids seeing what is happening.~

Why are you with them?

Are you trying to have a joke? I am the real father of course I should be here.

Whatever, I don't care. I remind you to stop showing yourself.

Is that because you won? Jinyoung told me that you are not his real boyfriend, what you had done is kind of desperate, isn't it? Also the way Wei introduced you to me,

Please log in to read the full chapter