It Is Time To Choose

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Jinyoung, Mark and Wonpil arrived at the hotel. They all find out that only two room are left, the one is single room and the other is king room and it seemed that Mark and Wonpil have the same thought because each of them wants Jinyoung share on a room. So both of them tell the receptionist to book the king room but the person that they wooing didn't agree in fact he was annoyed by the two because the two were nonsense bickering again.~

That's the only room that are available?

Yes Sir because many people want to see the exhibition for tomorrow.

Miss I will book the king size bed.

Are you with someone or you only booking the room alone?

I am with someone. That beautiful guy who asked you first, he will be sharing room with me.

Can I have the name Sir.

Mark and Jinyoung, also I want to book for tonight's dinner.

Okay Sir. Are you two a couple?

He is my boyfriend.

Miss, don't listen to that bustard.

Don't interfere there. Miss continue booking the room, don't mind that guy.

Miss, he is lying. Give that king room to me and book it under the name of Jinyoung and Wonpil because I am the real boyfriend.

Wait, I am confused. I thought he is the real boyfriend.

Yes, I am the real boyfriend. Miss that guy is a psycho don't listen at him.

Shut up bustard. Miss, believe me I am his real boyfriend.

I don't know what to do. Sir, may I ask who on these two is your boyfriend.

Neither of those idiots, is my boyfriend. Both of them are only making a story. Miss, I will book the single room. You know what Mark and Wonpil, I regret that you two came with me.

Okay sir. Thank you for your clarification.

Wait Jinyoung, you're rooming me with Mark? I don't want to share a room with him.

Do you think that I want to share a room with you Wonpil? Please just share a room with me Jinyoung.

I don't care if you two don't want to be a roommate. Please Mark and Wonpil stop acting like an immature it is really embarrassing, you see the people are watching us. Anyway Miss can I have my key please.

Here is your key card, thank you for booking.

 


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 


~The rivals Mark and Wonpil were bickering inside the room.~

Why on earth that I am rooming with you.

Psycho, do you think that I am happy rooming with you?

I will call the service to have an extra bed. (on the phone) What you don't have an extra bed, what kind hotel is this.? (end call)

Wonpil, if you don't want to sleep on this bed. How about you sleep on that coach?

Mark, how about you are the one who will sleep there.

I ain't the one who wants an extra bed so.

Why did you came back in his life?

I didn't came back, he found me.

Yeah I remember Jinyoung wants to find you because you kidnap his other son.

But look what happened? He still forgave me.

But what you had done was not forgiven.

You are not Jinyoung so move on.

I am worry that if you hurt him again, he will be sad. Those days when he still not find his other son, I can sense that he is only trying to be happy because the truth he was really down.

Can you not talk what happened in the past because it was done, just see what's the new or present that's happening now. I already accepted to myself that I am stupid before. Don't act that you are a nice here because you also hurt him, don't you.

Please log in to read the full chapter