Baking Contest

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Mark accompanied Hae to enroll in baking school, his son really wants and eager to learn how to bake. At first he don't like his son to enroll because he was worried that this baking thing will lead his son to know the truth about his real mother was a baker. But what he can do, Hae was forcing him that he wants this.~

Son are you sure you want this? Don't you want to lend your summer time to play a soccer? You know I build a soccer school.

Daddy, we already talked this in a nth times. I want to enroll in baking school.

(talking on his mind) Calm yourself Mark, there's a lot baker in a world and beside Jinyoung was living in South Korea so there's no way that he will find out the truth. (back to reality) Okay fine. I will enroll you but promise me that you will always attend.

Of course I will Daddy, thank you so much.

~They enter at baking school, after like an hour of processing his son officially enrolled. Mark can see that Hae was indeed happy, his son is literally excited and can't wait to start his baking school.~

 


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 


~This is the day wherein Jinyoung will compete for baking. He was feeling excited and nervous at same time. Out of one hundred who joined the competition, he was number eighty five. In round one, make a dough. Jinyoung made it to round two and now there's have 50 contenders left, this round two make a two pastries, Jinyoung baked the Paris Brest and the other one is Tarte Au Flan and he passed this round two. Now Jinyoung was on final round and they are only five people left.~

(the mc) Now we were on final round and congratulations to these five people who made this round. For this last round the task is make a huge chiffon cake and you only have one hour. So ready, set and bake.

~There's a pressure for Jinyoung because he can see that his competitors are all great. He also observed that his competitors doing their best. So he cheer up himself to be positive and to focus.~

(mumbling) Focus yourself Jinyoung, you need to win this.

~Jinyoung is making the strawberry lemonade flavor cake. Fifty eight minutes had passed and he almost done, he just only decorating his cake to make it presentable. Then the MC announced that the time was already over and their hands should be hang

Please log in to read the full chapter