Unbelievable Pregnancy

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Jinyoung thinks about Mark, he was thinking what happened a month ago. It is already one month that has been passed but until now it hurt him every time he remember that. Also after two weeks of that incident Jinyoung felt these symptoms of always vomiting every morning, craving some foods and sometimes he feels dizzy and have a mood swing, he wants to check up to a doctor but he can't because of his busy schedule and while he is checking their sales, he feels the dizziness again and Yugyeom noticed it.~

(talking on his mind) So Mark never visit here after what happened a month ago, he obviously hate me on what I said because he thought that I am destroying his relationship with Valerie but I am really saying the truth. Gosh Jinyoung can you stop thinking that, if Mark doesn't want to believe you then leave it. (feels the dizziness) Why I am feeling dizzy again.

(noticed it) Jinyoung hyung, are you okay? Because you were acting dizzy again.

Yes Yugyeom, I am okay don't mind me just focus on your work.

You should go to clinic now.

This is nothing, later on this dizziness will be vanish.

But Hyung, you always experienced that two weeks straight. That's not normal.

I am fine, no need to go to the clinic. Beside lots of work need to do.

Going to clinic don't take a lot of time. I just only want to know your condition, I am worried about you Hyung, you should priority your health also.

I said I am fine. (feels the dizzy again) Wait I am feeling dizzy again.

You were experiencing that again, you have no choice but to go with me to the clinic, okay.

~Jinyoung followed the order of Yugyeom, so he told one of his employer to watch the shop, while he and Yugyeom goes to the clinic, to check up his condition. Inside the clinic Jinyoung told the doctor about the symptoms that he always experienced. After twenty five minutes the doctor were telling his condition.~

So Doc, how is my condition? Why I am experiencing those symptoms?

I already checked, why you were experiencing those symptoms. On my results you are two weeks pregnant.

(laughing) Doc, how can be I pregnant? I am a guy, a man.

I know, you are a guy. But you are born with a womb. The male pregnant already happened in some countries. Did you have a a month ago?

Yes, I have.

Now it explain why you became pregnant, here is the receipt that you are a positive.

~Jinyoung get the piece of paper from the doctor telling that he was a positive of being a pregnant. He sighed after reading the small paper, it is really true. And then Yugyeom asking who is the father of his baby.~

Jinyoung hyung, who is the father? Why you didn't tel

Please log in to read the full chapter