You Are The Only One

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~A friend received a call that his close friend has having a problem, so he hurriedly go to check his friend.~

Where is he?

He was at the balcony Sir. Good that you came because I don't know what to do with your friend, he is very drunk and such a mess.

Don't worry, I will calm him up.

~When the guy went to balcony, he seen his friend crying and looks very helpless.~

Stop drinking, you are drunk now.

Don't stop me. I want to drink until I can forget him.

Drinking is not the solution. Stop drinking now.

Why it has to be him? Why Jinyoung chose him not me?

Because that his choice, you can't control his feelings, you have to accept what did he choose.

Is that because what I had done to him? I thought he already forgave me then why he didn't pick me?

Just because he forgave you doesn't mean he wants you to be his lover. Forgiveness can also apply for those people who wants to be a friend again. Aren't you happy that he wants you to be his friend again?

I don't want to his friend only, I want him to be my hubby. I will go to his house.

To convince him? You have to accept that you're not the one.

I will go there trying to get Wei.

What are you insane that's kidnapping? Why are you planning to do a bad again.

I don't want them to be a family. I will go.

(stopping his friend) No, you are not going, you will stay here.

(trying to free) Don't stop me.

~A guy punch his friend for being stubborn, he did that to make his friend realize that he is trying to do can cause a big trouble.~

I am sorry for punching you Mark. I have to do that to make you realize that you doing a bad again. I thought you already learned your lesson.

I don't want that Wonpil to stand as their father. Together with Hae, we will go to other country to migrate there.

You already done that before. If you are trying to do that again Jinyoung can't forgive you anymore. So stop doing it.

Why not me Jackson? (crying hard)

That his decision Mark, you have to accept it. Come on fix yourself.

 


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 


~Jinyoung can't contact Mark so what he do is to visit the guy's company.~

Who told you that you can come here?

Myself, why are you avoiding me Mark, are you mad at me? I am the one who should be mad at you.

Why Jinyoung, you want me to know that you didn't choose me? Well I already know it.

I don't understand you. What do you mean that I didn't choose you?

You know what I am talking about that you chose Wonpil over me.

I didn't chose him. You are wrong.

What about the picture that I received last night?

The picture that I was with him? There's no label between us.

Are you doing this to not make me hurt? At first yes but I already accept the truth. So can you please leave now because I have some task needs to do.

Did you read the caption of our photo? If not then read it.

(after reading it) He was congratulating me? But why?

That's because I didn't choose Wonpil, I choose you.

What about the picture?

Okay this what happened.

~Flashback~

I knew Jinyoung that you will came?

Wonpil I have something to tell you.

I know what you are trying to tell me and I am happy about it. But why it's so early? But whatever thank you that you picked me over that guy.

This is why I came so early because I have something to tell you but first I want to say sorry.

Please log in to read the full chapter