Idiotic Strategy

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Five days after giving birth, Jinyoung went back at his home and this time he has having a problem with his another son because the baby is nonstop crying. He already checked the diaper, feeding a milk and carrying but still the baby is crying and he doesn't know what to do. But later on his problem was solved when Yugyeom came to help him.~

(carrying Wei) Please baby Wei stop crying. What do you want? I already gave you everything. (pointing Hae) Look at your twin brother baby Hae, he is quiet and just only playing inside the crib. Can you be like him.

(at the door) Goor morning Jinyoung hyung and also good morning to two baby boys. Hey why this baby boy is crying? What happened?

Thank goodness you came. Yugyeom can you help me to cal down baby Wei? I already fed and checked his diaper but he still crying and I don't know what do now. Hey stop crying be like your brother, look baby Hae is only playing.

What's their name Wei and Hae?

Well the baby that I carrying and who was crying is Wei while the baby who was playing there at the crib is Hae. And these names is only their nicknames because I still have not process their birth certificate because choosing a name is really hard.

Wei sounds Chinese and Hae sounds Korean. You are Korean, so that mean the father of the baby is Chinese?

(talking on his mind) why I named the other baby in Chinese and Mark is Chinese, you were not thinking Jinyoung. But it's just only a coincidence but you still gave Yugyeom to doubt. (back to reality) I don't know.

Why you don't know?

Because I don't know the ethnicity of the father of my babies. Like what I said before I only met him at the bar and I don't know if he is Chinese, Japanese or Korean.

Then why you named the other in Chinese?

Because I want it. Why it is bad to name my baby in Chinese? Not right?

Really hyung? (lift his right eyebrow)

Why you were being skeptical? That is the reason.

Okay whatever. Give me baby Wei, maybe he only wants to go outside.

If you want to use the stroller, you can get it inside in storage room.

How about baby Hae maybe he wants to come.

Hae is fine, just only take Wei with you.

~So Yugyeom and Wei went out to stroll. While Jinyoung and Hae left in home later someone doorbell the door, so he thought the two already come back. But when he opened the door he was surprised to see a person that he didn't see so long.~

(blurt out) It looks like you calmed down him. (open the door) What are you doing here?

Can we both talk?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>=========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

~Mark and Jackson are playing basketball and they are having a one on one game. And it is currently their break. Then Jackson told Mark that he had seen Jinyoung at the grocery story five days ago and Mark became interests with it because the topic is Jinyoung, so this is his chance where he can see Jinyoung but it made him more eager to see the younger when Jackson suddenly blurted out about Jinyoung pregnancy. So Mark asked Jackson where he can find Jinyoung because he can feel that he is the father of the baby.~

Mark you know Jinyoung?

Why did you see him?

Yes I have seen him.

(talking on his mind) He saw Jinyoung, this is my chance to ask him. (back to reality) Where did you see him and how is he?

I saw him at the grocery store five days ago and he is good But what made me surprised when I saw him that he is. (cut)

What's up with him.

That he is pregnant.

(surprised) He is pregnant but he is male.

I know but didn't you hear about the male pregnancy news and Jinyoung is one of them.

(talking on his mind) Can the possibility that I am the father? Can that's be me right? (back to reality) Jackson can you tell me about him more.

Okay, so I saw him at the grocery store while I am buying there after that I offer him to fetch on his home and I found out that he is living in a new place. Arriving there I also Yugyeom and when I was about to leave the place Jinyoung bursted out that his tummy was hurting. So me and Yugyeom realized that he was laboring and both us doesn't know what to do but then Jinyoung shouted at us that we should bring him to the hospital now. So we went to t

Please log in to read the full chapter