Two Amazing Blessings

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~After another one month and two weeks of being busy, Mark had finally a whole free day to relax, instead he choose to unwind by bringing himself to the mall or spa. Mark chose to visits the bakery shop of Jinyoung because he really wants to talk to the younger so badly but when he entered the shop, he noticed that all the workers are new, so he asked one of the employee, if Jinyoung is here but he was answered that the younger is not working here anymore.~

(mumbling) All the workers is new, I even didn't see Yugyeom. (talk to the employee) Excuse me, is Jinyoung here today?

He was not here Sir.

Do you know, what time he will come back?

Actually Sir Jinyoung is not working here.

But this was his shop right? So what do you mean by that?

I know he is the original owner. But he temporary leave and lend to his friend to run the shop for him.

Temporary leave? Do you know when he will come back? Because I really want to talk to him. It is very important.

I'm sorry Sir but I don't know. It's already nine months since he left his shop. He just only leave due to a circumstances.

~With that Mark left the shop disappointedly but he didn't notice when Yugyeom came out in the office. So Yugyeom asked who is the guy, who visited the shop.~

I heard someone talk, that I am unsure, who is not an employee in this shop awhile ago.

Yes Sir Yugyeom, there's a man who came in and find Sir Jinyoung.

What did he want with Jinyoung hyung?

He said that, he really wants to talk to Sir Jinyoung and that is really important. But I answered that he was not working here in a total of nine months.

(talking on his mind) Maybe he is the guy who pregnant Jinyoung hyung. (talk to back to employee) May I ask who is that man was? Is there any chance you got his name?

I'm sorry Sir Yugyeom. But I didn't and forgot to ask his name.

~So Yugyeom, went back to the office, to continue his work. While working he can't help to think about the guy who wants to talk to Jinyoung and he is sure that guy is the father of the baby that Jinyoung hyung is carrying.~

(mumbling) That man is definitely who pregnant Jinyoung hyung. Hope next time he will visit again. I want to know and see him so badly. So I can see his real appea

Please log in to read the full chapter