Seems The Truth Was Known

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Jackson received a call from Mark, he can sensed that his best friend has having a problem. So Jackson quickly go to the house of Mark to check.~

Mark, are you okay?

Jinyoung deceived me.

He what?

There's a guy who told that he is the boyfriend of Jinyoung.

Jinyoung has a boyfriend? I thought he is single.

That's what I thought too. But lately there's a guy who made an appointment with me.

So he met you to say that he is Jinyoung boyfriend?

Yes, he only met me to say that to me.

Mark how that guy said that to you?

He said that. Stop dating and courting Jinyoung because he is already mine.

I don't think he is the boyfriend.

What do you mean Jackson?

I said he is not the the boyfriend because he sounds like threatening you.

If he is not then why he did that.

Perhaps he has a crush on Jinyoung? It looks you have a rival Mark.

I have a rival?

Yes you have. So are you gonna give up now?

What if the guy is telling the truth?

I don't think that Jinyoung can lie to you.

I am worried the information that I got is true.

Then ask Jinyoung to know that truth.

But what if?

Mark, you have no choice but to accept it. If that is true.

 


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 


~Jinyoung was with Wonpil, they have having a date but the former attention was not at the latter but on his own cellphone because he was waiting that Mark will respond to his messages because it has been five days since the guy didn't visit or communicate with him. Jinyoung even asked his son where or what happened to his daddy and his son said that his daddy was only busy but he felt that's not the case, he couldn't what is it. Then Wonpil interrupts his deep thought telling him that he will not having a day off anymore and that made him down because that's only the day where he only can meet Mark and have a date with the guy.~

(talking on his mind and eyes lay on cellphone) Why Mark hasn't response to my messages?

(talking on his mind) Is he texting that stupid guy? (back to reality) Hey Jinyoung, I want to tell you that you will not having a day off anymore.

But why?

Because there's something happening at the company. (lied)

There's is nothing wrong. The company runs so well.

You can't notice it because you aren't the boss. (lied again) For now on you will start to work Monday to Saturday. And for Sunday that is the day for our date.

But Wonpil.

Why are you hiding something on me? Because you don't lik

Please log in to read the full chapter