Excited Then Broken

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Jackson asking Mark if it's true that Valerie is already his girlfriend and he also asked his best friend why he looks like not happy at all.~

Hey it is true that Valerie is already your girlfriend? I heard it in of our friends that she finally answered you.

Yeah she said yes to me last night after she ate the cupcake.

Congrats man, but why your face looks like that? You look so upset.

Because of Jinyoung.

Because of him? What he have done?

He lied to me. He didn't tell me that he was dating.

So what if he is dating there's nothing wrong with it.

But he didn't tell me about it.

Mark, you are not his parent to ask a permission if he can date. Beside Jinyoung is already mature to do something like that.

I know he can date. But I feel like he didn't trust me about it.

He didn't trust you? Just because he didn't tell you doesn't mean he can't trust you anymore. If that's your perspective about friendship then you can't trust Jinyoung either because as I know you didn't tell him that you are dating Valerie. Do you? So stop acting like Jinyoung throws your friendship in fact you also did that to him.

I just can't that he was dating that person.

Can I ask who is the person that Jinyoung was dating, it seems like you don't like that person?

He was dating Sean.

He was dating that guy?

Yes he does.

So that's reason why you were acting so strange, I thought we already talked about Sean.

I do finally accepted that Sean changed. But it's so weird to me, that he likes Jinyoung because after what we have done, I thought he really hate the guy. And I can't believe with Jinyoung, that he said yes to Sean without thinking twice, it seems like he forgot what Sean did to him.

The more you hate, the more you love was literally happened to Sean. Who knows maybe Sean really Jinyoung in our high school days. After all these years he just only have a courage to confessed.

He loves Jinyoung since high school days? That's a big no, he always embarrassed, teased and bullied Jinyoung.

That's why I said the motto, the more you hate the more you love. You should happy for Jinyoung. At first I thought you have a crush with Jinyoung because until now you always with him and sooner later you will confess to him to be his boyfriend. But to my surprised you are dating a person who is not him.

~With that Mark let out a loud sigh then Jackson gave him encouraging words for stop worrying.~

Hey Mark come on. I knew that you see Jinyoung as your little brother but can you stop acting that you were robbed because it's not cute. Just be happy with him.

Well yeah Jackson you're right. I will apologize to him tomorrow for acting so immature.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<&

Please log in to read the full chapter