Super Angry

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~After two days, Mark went to Jinyoung's shop to tell his friend about the cupcake but he can't tell the full details because Jinyoung was in hurry to go with Sean.~

Hey Jinyoung.

Hey Mark. So, what do you want to tell me two days ago? I ask Yugyeom but he said that you didn't said anything to him, you just only stormed off on this office. So what is it?

It's only a cupcake.

Only a cupcake? Yet you are acting like a spoiled child.

Because it's very important. Can you make me a cupcake?

Sure why not.

So Jinyoung, this is the cupcake you should do. (he was about to explain but was cut off)

I'm sorry Mark but can you text me about the details of your cupcake or you can tell me on the other day because I am in hurry.

Why, are you leaving today?

Yes Mark, I will accompany Sean.

(a bit shout) What with Sean?

Yes with him.

When you two became so close?

The day the you saw us. So I will go now, because he is now waiting for me. (but he was stop by Mark by holding his wrist)

No, I won't let you go. (holding the wrist of Jinyoung)

Are you nuts?

You are the one who is nuts here. Did you forget that he was a bully, so why are you going with him?

He changed now.

But he still Sean. The Sean that you always made you fun, the Sean you always made you cry.

I know all of those. The day that I saw him again I was so scared and thinking why he was here? I even asked him if he was here to bully me or make fun of me, but no he didn't because he was here to ask for my help.

So you grant his request easily?

Yes I did after he apologized to me.

How are you sure, Sean apologizing to you is true?

Because he was sincere about it. He regrets on what he done to me before.

You are too good Jinyoung. I admire you doing those kind of things to the others but not the with the persons that made you hurt. You should stop going with Sean.

I'm sorry but I promise him that I will help him.

What if, he only tricking you.

Gosh stop thinking that Mark.

I'm just trying to protect you. I don't want you to see crying because of him.

(blushed and talking on his mind) You are too sweet Mark, you such a material boyfriend that's why I really love you. (back to reality) Thank you, that you are worrying to me because of him. But I want you to assure that he is not Sean that we known before, he is a new Sean. A good one.

~So Jinyoung totally leaved his office room, leaving Mark pissed off, so

Please log in to read the full chapter