Another Complicated

Secretly Fond
Please log in to read the full chapter

~After all the years of finding, Jinyoung finally found Mark and he was facing the guy with full of angriness and pain. He asked the guy again where is Hae.~

I'm asking you again Mark, where is my son?

Jinyoung, can we talk about this in a properly and calm way?

(shout) After what you had done to me?

(housemaid) Sir, should I call the guard, to take him out?

(talking to the housemaid) No, leave us alone. I can handle this.

Mark where is my son in this damn house?

Jinyoung let's talk this properly, please.

So that you can fool me again.

Of course not.

But you always do that to me and it hurts me so much. I don't understand why you take away my baby from me. Like, I thought we were okay that day. So why?

I'm so sorry.

Sorry is not enough.

I know what I did, is really hard to forgive.

Then, why you got to the point for kidnapping Hae?

Because, I only want Hae to call me daddy. Only me.

But you are the real father.

What I meant is, I want Hae to call me daddy when he grow up not that Soohyuk guy.

Soohyuk, what's with him?

He is your boyfriend right?

He is not my boyfriend. Are you thinking Soohyuk, like what you think to Sean before?

He is not?

Yes he is. Why you always like that? You were acting like you are jealous.

Because I am really jealous. I hate when someone smiling, talking and nearing to you, it getting on my nerves.

But how about Valerie?

I just use her to forget my feelings for you because of my father.

~Mark continue the reason why he never admits that he likes Jinyoung, and why he really did that.~

Mark, if you really like me then why you chose to believed Valerie instead of me?

Because that time I am still trying to forget my feelings you because of my father. But when I found out that she was lying. I immediately want to find and talk to you right? But even tough I am dating Valerie before, I always think about you because that's how I deeply fall in love with you.

Why you didn't fight your love for me?

Because I am worried that my father will do something for you. If you know what happened to my sister and her partner then I want to tell you that my father made their life so hard, that's how evil my dad is. But when mom told me that dad don't hate you and he was referring to a different Jinyoung, that made me realize how stupid and dumb I am. So Jinyoung please forgive me what I done, I knew what I did is so crazy. I just only did that because I am scared that you will end up who's not me. Now that I can tell how much I love you. So please accept me, I want to settle to be with you and our son and be a family.

~Jinyoung can't believe on what he heard from Mark, it made his heart beat so fast. So does that mean his thought before about the latter was actually right. This is Jinyoung really wants to make a family with Mark together with their twins Hae and Wei and that is his ultimate dreams. But Jinyoung shake it off because he thought that Mark is only hoaxing him and he don't want to fall on the guy's trap. So Jinyoung busted Mark and continue to ask where is his son.~

I am sorry Mark, but the damaged is already been made. If you really love me, you should fight for me like what your sister. Because of what you did, I can tell that you are weak when it comes to love. And I forgave you before but you repeat it again, that might be different but at the end you still hurt me and I can't trust you anymore.

Please forgive me.

No, I don't want. And because of what you did, I want to file a primary custody to you. I know that you are real father and you have a right

Please log in to read the full chapter