Class Reunion

Perfect Stranger

It's valentines day! Happy hearts day guys! Those whowent to Come togeher SG! I know you had blast!

Those who are still on the winter side. It's cold outside! Bundle up and don't catch cold!

a/n: Well, hello my dear readers! And yep I ship these two.Those who follows Jong Hyun in IG knows Jun Seong. I love thier friendship. Yep. I stalked him some time ago and asked him if I can borrow his name, his personality for this story. He's super nice to have said yes.

Enjoy while I read my book. :D

Jun Seong's POV

 

***The three friends for the next few chapters. Jong Hyun really loves to terrotize his friends.

Jun Seong's POV

Chan Mo picked me up and we picked up Kang Joo Woon. We went to the back stage and spoke to Jong Hyun for a while. His whole band were there giving full support.

"Jong Hyun-ah," Joo Woon spoke first. "I am betting that Song Chae Won will be watching,"

"You lose right away," I snickered. I called Cha Won yesterday. She was in Seoul rushing some projects.

"How much are you betting?" Joo Woon challenged me.

"I'm buying drinks after the party." I was confident.

"Ya! Kang Joo Woon! You know something don't you," Chan Mo said.

"Hmmm let's say a bird whispered to me." Joo woon laughed.

"Kang Joo Woon. You sounds like you know something about our design girl," Jong Hyun commented.

Joo Woon snickered. "Don't worry about the design girl. Focus on your concert. We'll be cheering from the top."

"Thanks guys. I'll see you later," Jong Hyun checked his guitar and his crew as we left the back stage.

The auditorium was packed. I'm glad we were seated at the 2nd level. Jong Hyun and Yong Hwa hyung's family were in the front row. We opted for the higher row incase we get rowdy. We did not want to embarrass our self infront of the adults.

We were all yelling and whistling when Jong Hyun finished his speech. When he thanked his parents, his gaze was on our area. Naturally fans followed his gaze and they all shouted. As a friend, I am so proud of his accomplishment. He reach this far. I can say he's on the peak of his success.

I stood up and looked around and my eyes caught a familiar face. "Song Chae Won?" She said she was in Seoul attending some projects or so. So it's the real thing. Song Chae Won is Jong Hyun's first love. Wait... is she attending the reunion then? I smiled like an idiot. Jong Hyun will be happy to meet her finally. But at some point of my heart, I felt a pinch. Did I just got jealous? I shook my head. Miss song and I met 3 times already. I told her that we found the designs scattered at the beach which was partly lie and truth. To be honest with my self, I think I am starting to like her. She's smart. Laidback. pretty. and I think she likes me too. The way she reacted when I complimented her the last time we met.

I looked at her again. She's just sitting there without any reaction. While the girls were on their feet cheering and chanting  and singing with Jong Hyun, she was seated in there in silence. The concert was almost to its end. Jong Hyun was on his last song. We agreed that we'll meet at the back stage and leave together. I glanced at her again as we made our way to the backstage. I'm wondering if she's invited at the reunion.

 

My friends and my band mate came to the back stage after the concert. My bandmate pleaded tired and wanted to retire early. The two will be staying at Yong Hwa hyung's place. Our group went to Jun Seong's car. My manager didn't came. I told him I'll be fine at the reunion.

"I'm so excited to meet everyone," Chan Mo said.

"Hey, didn't Chan Mo had a huge crush on our class president." Jo Woon Piped in from the back.

"Oh.... yeah.. yeah.. Miss Choi. I hope she comes," Jong Hyun teased.

"And I hope Miss Song comes." Chan Mo teased back.

"I think she's coming," Jun Seong said.

"And why do you think she's coming," Jong Hyun turned to Jun Seong.

"Just a feeling," Jun Seong grinned.

"Comeon, no one knew about her until Joo Woon did." Jong Hyun commented. " Oh.. does everybody knows I'm coming?"

"I guess not." Chan Mo answered. "But I'm pretty sure that a lot from our batch came and watched the  concert. We'll see when we get there. This is the first time in what? 10 years?"

"Everybody's excited about this. It's nice of Chung Hoo to arrange this and in time for Jong Hyun's end  tour concert." Joo Woon commented.

"I know right? Let's go in. Uhm.. Chung Hoo said we can use the  back door. I'm not sure how many are there but well for safety sake," Jun Seong informed the gang. "And oh... you're going to sing after the opening remarks. A surprise for everyone I guess,"

"That, why didn't you tell me earlier. I didn't prepare anything." Jong Hyun complained.

"You have your guitar. You can sing any song. But I suggest you sing, Hero," Chan Mo in."

Jong Hyun just shrugged. He put on his cap as Jun Seong parked the car.

Some of the people at the backstage greeted and exchanged greetings with Jong Hyun as soon as he arrived.

"Wow, it's packed. Looks like there's more than  hundred in there."

"Hello Lee Jong Hyun," Chung Hoo shook hands with Jong Hyun. "We're glad you came today,"

"I'm an alumni." Jong Hyun smiled. "How's it going? Jun Seong told me that I'm making a number later,"

"Oh.. yeah...It's kind of a surprise appearance," Chung Hoo answered. "Uh.. We're going to start the program."

"See you later, Jun Seong, Chan Mo and Joo Woon left with Chung Hoo.

The welcome remarks was given by one of the schools retired teacher, followed by Jong Hyun's appearance. The crowd cheered when he started singing.

Lee Shin blended in the crowd. She just stood there watching Jong Hyun perform.

"hey, you're here," Jun Seong nudge her.

"Oh hi! Surprised?" Lee Shin was the one surprised.

"I didn't know you're coming." Jun Seong said.

"I met Chung Hoo on my last visit here. We exchanged numbers and he invited me tonight." Lee Shin was telling the truth.

Jun Seong nodded. "Hmm...I'll introduce you to my friends,"

Before Lee Shin could answer her phone rang. "Oh.. oppa."

"baby girl, you need to come home  right now." it's a command from her brother and she know that tone well.

"Right now? Oppa, I'm in.."

"I know. You're catching the flight back at 11. Go straight to the airport. I already arranged everything. I already had someone pack your stuffs at the hotel. Your driver's waiting outside."

"Oppa.. wait.." Lee Shin suddenly became nervous. Scared. The last time her brother summoned her was when her grandmother was rushed to the hospital. "Okay," she hung up and turned to Jun Seong. "Uhm... I have to leave. I'm sorry. Can you please inform Chung Hoo that I left. I have an emergency." Lee Shin ran towards the exit.

Jun Seong was left wondering why Lee Shin suddenly took off. He followed her with his eyes.

"Ohhh..." Chan Mo hit him from behind. "Who was that?"

"Oh..uh...I didn't catch her name," Jun Seong lied.

"Oh.. comeon.." Chan Mo urged him.

"Really, I just started a conversation and she just left." Jun Seong insisted.

"Your charm didn't worked at all." Joo Woon joined them.

"Hmm... I guess."

Meanwhile Jong Hyun saw the whole thing. "Lee Shin?" He was on his way towards his friends after finishing two songs. He was doubling his step when he saw Jun Seong approached her. He slowed down but his eyes were still on the two. Looks like they just exchanged few words and  Lee Shin was on the phone. She turned to Jun Seong and then left. Jong Hyun rushed towards the group. "yo! What's up?"

"Oh... Jun Seong here found a girl and he didn't bother to introduce," Chan Mo filled in.

"Maybe her high school crush," Jong Hyun joked

"yes, she was." Jun Seong joined  into the joke

Chung Hoo was doing a roll call and it didn't escaped Jong Hyun's ears when he called Lee Shin. Plain Lee shin.

"So that was really Lee Shin. I wasn't hallucinating.' Jong Hyun thought. 'But why is she here? Jun Seong... Jun Seong must know her. He was talking to her earlier.' He glanced at Jun Seong. He was busy chatting with other attendees. 'How did Jun Seong met her?'

The party was in full swing with all the chat here and there. Jong Hyun walked towards Chung Hoo. He wanted to ask regarding Lee Shin. How come she was on the guest list. He paused. 'She went to our school?' he turned and walked back to their table. Jun Seong was in their table. He looked at him. His staring on nothing.

"What's wrong with you two?" Chan Mo  noticed how Jun Seong and Jong Hyun were quiet. They just left the venue and were picking up some coffee.

"What do you mean?" Jun Seong asked.

"You were both quiet. Spacing out to be exact," Chan Mo answered.

"I'm not spacing out," Jong Hyun denied.

"Oh yes you are. A lot of our classmate wants to talk to you but looks like you're not in the mood." Chan Mo stated.

"I'm just probably tired." Jong Hyun answered.

"And you Jun Seong, what's your excuse?" Chan Mo didn't let Jun Seong off.

"Nothing. We're here. Mister." Jun Seong was relieved that they arrived at Chan Mo's house.

"Talk to you both tomorrow." Chan Mo got off the car.

"Jun Seong-ah, about that lady you were talking earlier." Jong Hyun asked as soon as Chan Mo exited the car.

"I spoke to a lot of girls earlier." Jun Seong laughed.

"I mean the one who left..."

"You saw her?" Jun Seong's tone was straight.

"Oh."

"Song Chae Won,"

"Song Chae won?" Jpong Hyun repeated.

"What, you forgot about the manga writer?" Jun Seong turned to him.

"Uh.. No of course not. So that's her up close. I really haven't met her personally." Jong Hyun tried to hide his suprised reaction.

"I'll set up a meeting soon. But hey... no hard feelings. I think I am starting to like her."

"What??" it came automatically from Jong Hyun's mouth.

"Well, you said that she's not your type and more of my type. I guess, she's my type after all." Jun Seong stated.

Jong Hyun just nodded. He didn't try to tell him that it was Lee Shin.

Jong Hyun was thinking hard when he arrived home. 'Why did Lee Shin pretended to be Song Chae Won? or she just came and stand in as Chae Won?' He tried to call Lee Shin's number but it was unreachable. He wanted to confirm if she's a stand in or she's the real girl." She changed number," he concluded.