Realization

Mission: Possible

After the girls relaxed and the boys cleaned up after playing basketball, they all met for dinner. Gerald was the first to arrive and saw that there was another person there. The girl turned around and he saw it was Maja. "Hey, Gerald!"

"Hey, Maja, Melissa... Kim." He looked at her and smiled.

Kim immediately noticed his tan when he sat down next to her. "You look tan! How long did you play basketball for?"

"We played for two hours." Replied Jake who was walking behind them. He crept up behind Melissa and gave her a kiss on the cheeks. "Hey, hon." He sat down across from Melissa and next to Maja. "Kimmy, Maja how are you guys doing?"

"Good!" Kim replied, "Hey Jake, promise never to ever hurt Nini or Gerald and I will hunt you down and put you to jail." She winked at him.

"Damn, right they will." Melissa replied. "Where's Ray? I'm hungry!"

"Honey, he's getting ready. We can order then he can get whatever he wants later."

Their food arrived a little later, fresh seafood, chicken, meat and vegetables. While they ate, they had a conversation. "I heard they have a live band here at the resort." Gerald asked. He seemed comfortable with them already.

"Yeah, they also have fire dancers." Melissa added and saw Rayver walk in. "Oh, there he is! Ray, you have to sit by Maja."

"Hey Ray." Maja greeted him and everyone on the table did too.

"Do you want anything else, Ray? Just order some more if you don't like the food." Kim assured him.

"No, I'm good. Hey, how have you guys been?" He asked Kim and Maja.

"Well, Kim is still in the NBI and I'm still me... I still like to dance. I actually have my own dance studio."

"Really?" Rayver asked. "I haven't danced in a while."

"Great idea! We should go salsa dancing! They have it tonight at the auditorium. You don't have to be dressed up, too!" Melissa suggested.

 

After walking off what they ate, they decided to come to the auditorium. They were first taught the basic of the dance. Gerald was already hesitating as they walked in.

"I don't really dance." He whispered to Kim.

She smiled, "I haven't danced in a long time, don't worry. I'm sure you'll be great."

The dance instructor assisted them until they were doing it right. "You're doing good. You guys can dance!" The instructor praised Kim and Gerald.

"You just didn't know it, but you can dance. We learn everything everyday." Kim laughed.

They sat after a while, exhausted but they enjoyed. "Actually it wasn't that bad. I had fun." Gerald commented. "I would do it again if given the chance."

"Oh, it was a lot of fun!" She agreed.

Gerald noticed the Kim outside of NBI. She was carefree and she had an amazing personality. She was just like any other person. Spending the last few days with her helped him get to know the real her. She's simply Kim. She is not conceited like most girls can be and she sure has a pretty face. He controlled himself as he stared into her smiling, angelic face. A guy could not help but fall for her. Is he falling for her? He asked himself.

It was hard not to, he thought, but is he in love with her? No, he was positive he isn't. Can he stop himself from being attracted? Well, that he isn't sure. His trance was interrupted when Kim waved her hand in his face and snapped her fingers. "Gerald, I've been calling you."

"Huh?"

"I said, do you want to dance again?"

"Yeah, sure. Why not?" He smiled. He liked being close to her. He liked making her feel safe. He came into the conclusion that he liked her and smiled.

 

I'll try to update again laterrrr