Epilogue

Mission: Possible

Five years later...

"Kim, you're making me nervous!" Gerald yelled.

Kim laughed at him, "Why are you acting like this is the first time you've seen childbirth?" She asked.

He continued whining, while the others looked on, entertained at his behavior. "Oh, I think I'm going to faint! There's so much blood!"

"I'm going to leave the room," He said with sweat running down his forehead and his face pale.

Kim paused the video and hugged Gerald from behind, "Come on, you know I'm just teasing you! You've witnessed... let me count, one, two, three! Three deliveries, for crying out loud! How can a video make you nervous and squirm like a school girl?" She poked him in the ribs.

Gerald turned around, "I just get nervous everytime. I get worried for you even if it's just the video and we know how it's going to end... that's all. I can't bear to feel the pain when I thought I'd lose you."

"We have five kids! Don't be such a wussy, Mr. Anderson." She ran from him as their audience, the kids, continued with their business.

Gerald caught up shortly after and started tickling her, "Who's a wuss, now? Huh?"

Kim laughed and surrendered. He assisted her as they walked back inside the house. They are still as in love as they were, before the kids and before the marriage.

 

*******

 

Kim was preparing breakfast for Gerald and the kids when she started feeling nauseous. He came up from behind and surprised her with a peck on the neck, "Good morning, Mrs. Anderson. Looking beautiful and y as always."

She turned to face him and she was about to give him a kiss when she dashed to the bathroom in record time, while Gerald turned the stove off and followed her as he banged the bathroom door. Kim was inside throwing up. Gerald got the keys and came in, holding her hair.

Kim's eyes widened, "Baby, I think I'm pregnant!"

There was another reason for them to celebrate as they welcomed baby number six into the world. More color and excitement would be added to their life as they continue to grow.

 

Thanks for everyone who read this FF :) I enjoyed reading your comments and chatting with some of you ;) Watch out for the next one!