Home Alone

Mission: Possible

Gaaah, KTM is ending? Really? I haven't watched the last four weeks and I don't think I've missed much. The idea of RX is just lame... And I thought Tayong Dalawa was bad when they mainly focused on Jake and his mother's bipolar disorder. Wow, writers! Wow! Please make something light and funny. If it's dramatic, make it short like My Only Hope and add some happiness like Sana Maulit Muli. Soap operas are killing me, but I have to endure because of my love for Kimerald. Now the endings aren't predictable, but they just kill A LOT of the characters. I just wish they get inspired by the Korean Dramas that are much lighter. There... I've said my part. Well, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry I was MIA most of the summer, I just helped my sis move to a different unit and it was tiring and I had some (or a lot) of catching up to do with my Zzzzz :D Have a great day/night!

 

Kim awoke with Gerald hugging her. Panic was the first thing she felt and she tapped Gerald to wake him up. "Where's Jake?" She asked.

They both looked around the room, but he was nowhere in sight. Kim hurried down the stairs and relaxed when she saw him watching Spongebob Squarepants in the living room. She hugged him and said, "You have to wake up Ate when you want to go downstairs okay? You worried me. Gerald! I found him!" She yelled. "Why didn't you wake us up?"

"You were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up. Kuya Gerald was snoring like a train." Jake stood up and imitated a sound of a train. "Chug-a-chug-a-choo-choo!" He laughed.

Gerald came downstairs, "What's going on here? Huh?" He picked up Jake and carried him.

"He said that you were snoring like a train!" Kim laughed. Gerald placed him on the couch and started to tickle him. "Oh, come on Gerald. Pick on  someone your own size, the kid was just telling the truth. You know kids don't lie." She laughed hysterically along with the two boys.

"You know, that's right."

"I know I'm right." Kim said confidently. Gerald whispered something into Jake's ears. "What are you doing?" She asked as the two walked closer to her and cornered her. They started to tickle her and Kim was on the ground laughing. "Ahhhh! Stop it! Stop it!" She laughed some more. "I surrender! Just please stop! I'll cook breakfast in return and we'll go someplace fun!"

"What else?" Gerald asked and he continued to tickle her.

"I don't know! What do you want?" Kim asked, still laughing.

He puckered his lips. "A kiss."

"Gerald!" Her eyes widened, "Jake is here."

Gerald stood up and pulled Kim up with him. He patted Jake on the head. "Hey little man, would you want some pancakes and eggs for breakfast?" The little boy nodded with a big smile on his face. "What do you say... wait here and watch tv while Ate and Kuya are in the kitchen. Just sit here and yell if you want anything." He obediently sat on the couch and continued to watch the cartoons.

Kim looked at Gerald, "Oh, you smart NBI agent!"

Once in the kitchen, Gerald leaned on the counter, his ankle crossed and right elbow propped up. He made sure that they were out of vision from the living room. "So... I don't see Jake here." He puckered his lips again.

Kim moved closer to him. "Well, maybe a short, quick kiss won't hurt, right?"

"Right!" Gerald agreed energetically.

"And Jake isn't around."

"Come on woman, you're stalling!" Gerald grew impatient and he grabbed Kim on the wrist and pinned her against the wall. Before taking her in, he grinned so wide Kim that he looked like the Cheshire cat. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too." Kim wrapped her arms around his neck.

Gerald initiated the kiss and he felt a burning sensation inside of him. Kim was breathless and her hands were all over Gerald's head making his bedhead look even messier. They stopped when Gerald knocked down a vase and it broke to pieces.

"Oh, shoot! I'm really sorry baby. I'll pay for it or buy you a new one."

"Nevermind, I think you just paid for it in advance." Kim winked and went to the living room. "But instead of me cooking breakfast, why don't you do it?." She asked.

 

 Kim was on the phone with her dad a few days later. Gerald was carrying Jake who was throwing a tantrum at the moment. "Dad, he won't stop crying. Can you just talk to him?"

"Kimmy, hand him the phone."

Jake stopped crying once he heard his father's voice. "I wanna go home." He said in between sobs. "Okay. Buh-bye."

"What did daddy say Jacob?" Kim asked. "Is he coming here?"

The boy nodded. "Do you miss them a lot?" Gerald asked. He nodded again.

"Buddy, don't cry. I miss my parents a lot too... but I don't cry. I only see them a few times a year."

"Why?"

"Because most of my family lives in America, except my brother."

"Why?" The little kid continued to ask.

Gerald laughed heartily. "Because it snows there!" Kim answered as she laughed along.

"You don't like the snow?" He asked Gerald.

"I love it, but I also like it here."

By then, Jake has stopped crying and just started asking Gerald questions about living in America. After a few hours, Jake was so tired he fell asleep on the couch as Kim prepared dinner. "Should I wake him up or should we just carry him in the room after we eat?"

"I'll just carry him after. He ate a lot earlier so he'll be fine."

"Don't you miss being with your family and living in America?"

"A little." He replied. "But I like it so much better here. I like the weather, how everything is laid-back. I was actually almost ready to go back after being in the military and getting injured and you know how I told you about how I got into NBI and a lot of good things happened. Especially right when I met you."

"Really?" Kim raised her eyebrow.

"Positive. So many good things."

 

*****************

 

"I guess we have your house all to ourselves." Gerald grinned. They just came back after dropping Greg and Jake at the airport and getting stuck in a terrible traffic. "What do you say Kim? What should we do first?"

"I'm ready to go to bed!" She joked. She knew what he was hinting at.

"So am I, baby."

He started trailing kisses on her neck and then her face. Kim could see fire burning in Gerald's eyes. She could not help but to feel the same. He is a walking temptation who only had his eyes on her that made her love him more. She hadn't realized that they already made their way to her bedroom and that they were half-. Gerald's gaze sent heat to her body and chills down her spine. She has been aticipating this moment even though she was a little hesitant. She is not about to stop him. It would only torture the both of them.

Gerald was taken aback by Kim's reaction. She started to undress him and didn't show any sign that would tell him to stop. They were both so caught in the moment.

The night was filled with love as they held each other in the dark as they slept.