Captured

Mission: Possible

Maybe the last update for the weekend. I spent my two weeks sleeping, eating, and Kimerald surfing so I didn't do my homework over the break. LMAO. And I know we'll have a test on it so I better do it and then review. Just two more months and I will be on summer vacation and I can write, write, write :D

 

Ignoring his budding feelings for Kim, Gerald decided to work as if there was nothing different. A few weeks have passed since he shared the private moment with Kim outside of NBI. It was good while it lasted, but we have to focus on our mission, Gerald thought to himself as he watched Kim get out of her car in the parking lot. "Good morning!" He greeted her.

"Morning," She said in return, "what a nice weather to go out, huh?" Kim prasied the warm, sunny weather as they walked to the main building from the parking lot.

"Yup. Well, we are going out... for a mission." Gerald replied sarcastically.

Kim laughed, "At least we're still going out."

 

They will have to go to Quiapo and raid a place near the church. They were in tinted cars and they dispersed around in their groups of two to search an old apartment for the snatchers and drug dealers. "Careful." Gerald told Kim as she climbed up the steps. Gerald checked the apartment but nobody was there and they went back downstairs.

Kim was right behind him when he last looked. "Gerald! Gerald!" She screamed his name as she saw someone trying to shoot him. Suddenly, someone grabbed her from behind and carried her into a van with no license plate.

Gerald tried to run after the van, calling out Kim's name. The van sped up and after a while, he stopped and called his fellow agents who were busy trying to handcuff some of the suspects. "Kim! They... took... her!" He said, gasping for air. "We need to get them! We need to catch them now!" He shook Steve.

"Calm down, Gerald. We'll get them." Steve tried to assure him. "Did you see the plate?"

"No! No! They didn't have one!" He answered, obviously scared and frustrated. "They have to be the one who sent her the message!" He ran his hands through his hair and covered his face. "Kim." He whispered her name.

 

"Let me go, you idiots!" Kim said as she tried to kick and hit three big guys who were holding her down and keeping her steady.

A big voice laughed. It was coming from the driver, "Oh, you call us idiots?" He laughed again. His laughter sent chills to Kim. "Just wait and we'll let you go. I'm sure boss will be happy to see you."

They drove not to far from Quiapo. They took her inside an old movie theater building. A guy that was not any taller than Kim stood at the edge. He was a middle-aged man and his hair was balding. "Welcome, Agent Chiu." His small, high-pitched voice would have made Kim laugh if not for her situation.

"Who are you? Why do you know me?" Kim asked.

"Did you get my message?" He said as he walked close to her and he whispered into her ears. "Are you scared?"

The inside of the old theater smelled of cigarettes and alcohol and onto the side, there was a table with cards. Kim looked around thinking for a possible escape plan. With two big guys holding her down and another two guarding her, it was impossible. She needed to wait for them to sleep or leave. Meanwhile, she shouldn't show them that she was feeling scared at the moment. She needed to keep her eyes open at all times.

"Are you deaf? I asked you if you're scared!" The man yelled once more.

"I'm not! Happy?" She asked sarcastically and smirked. "You probably are deaf, I asked you who you are and you never answered!"

"Is that all you want to know?" He laughed and proceeded. "I am Rodrigo Perez. I am the new leader of the snatchers and drug dealers. You see Manuel, Luigi, Jose and Marco right there? They all follow my orders. I actually was one of the five leaders, but then you caught all of them!" He yelled at Kim's face which caused her to step back.

"Shouldn't you be grateful then?" Kim raised her eyebrow.

"No! Why should I be grateful if I know that I will be your next target and then I'll have to rot in jail like those four idiots?"

"I was just doing my job old man."

"Well, we were also just doing our job! We snatch and sell drugs for a living!" He looked at Marco and Jose who were holding Kim. "Take her and tie her down to that chair. Don't worry about , no one would hear her."

 

Gerald was upset with himself. Kim was in danger because he failed to guard her. He had to blame himself, he thought. He told her that he will take care of her. And now? She was nowhere to be found. He needed to find her fast. He doesn't want her to be in the hands of the syndicates for a long time. He needs to go search for her by himself.

Steve already called her family to tell them what happened. Mama Pet and Maja came into the office and came out distraught after hearing the news. They were not the only ones affected. Everyone in the NBI felt their pain, especially Gerald.

"I'm really sorry." Gerald told them. "I'm really going to try to find her right away."

Mama Pet hugged him, "Thank you, Gerald." She cried. "I know you will find our Kimmy. I have confidence in you." He hugged her back and nodded.