Notes

Mystery of Kang Seulgi?

A blondey walking into the school corridoor, with eyes always on her, whispers fills the air as she passes by anyone. She knows fingers are pointing to her and talking about her. It's not that she mind. She's used to it.

Being labeled as a monster genius in school since she transferred here, her popularity rose from an unknown to a academic, sporty monster all in the span of two weeks. Because two weeks before mid-term exam, she just arrived and JUST started revising for exam yet, she got straight A's for everything topping the highest rank IN THE WHOLE SCHOOL!!!!

 

 

 

The Detective club is quite bored now because it had been three weeks since they last receive a mission and now they are all itching to solve a case or find someone's pet or items or boyfriend. As long some investigation is involve, they'll do it. With or withour payment.

Now they are all in their respective classes. Irene checking Kakao group chat to make sure she didnt miss anything.  (No notification)

Joy chatting with her classmates but her hand always in her pocket holding her phone incase of notification from the group chat. (None)

Yawns fills the room as YK hovers her leg onto the table which in five seconds, received a smack from Wendy.

"Owww~ What the hell are you doing here, Wendy?"

"Be serious. We have an exam next week." Wendy sat at the seat next to YK. They are seatmate for their next class. Which is science. Science only have one teacher and same day so their teacher decided to have a merged-class between Wendy's and YK's.

"And for your information, it's science in five minutes so why can't I be here. Our class shared a teacher on the same day and same period."

YK nodded finally getting some sense back in her blank brain. "RIght"

"But seriously, I have no mood for science or anything. I want somethng to do with the Detectives. It's been a year since we got a job." YK pouted. at this time, the teacher already entered and started writing on the board. Since the teacher is sensitive with noise, YK and Wendy past notes to each other as a form of old-school communication.

[Wendy > YK]: What kind of case do you wanna get?

[YK > Wendy]: Who cares. As long it's a case or request. Better than getting stuck in this stupid classroom.

[Wendy> YK] Classroom is a place for you to learn. It's not stupid and you can't just skip class for club activities. Do u want me to demolish the Detective Club? =_=

[YK] FIne Miss President. Since we are already on topic, let me ask you just one thing. Why did you help us anyway? It is against the rules for a club less than 5 members.

YK passed the note to Wendy and observes Wendy's little gestures. She tapped her chin as if thinking back in order to answer the question. Then she starts writing and passed the paper over to YK.

"Because I wanted to. I'm not sure why but there is just something about you that.... tells me I won't regret helping you with that club."

"Huh? Say what now?" YK rubs her eyes and read it over and over again. She was surprised from that reply and jolts up trying to ask Wendy for a clearer answer but Wendy was gone. Because while YK was in spacing out, the bell rang indicates that science class is over.

"What on earth is that even suppose to mean? Now she expect me to pay attention in class while wondering what she meant. Wendy you're such a tease!" YK mumbled to herself.

 

 

Days later....

YK decided not to ask Wendy about the note anymore since the atmosphere was never right other than that very time during the passing-note session. Also to prevent things gets awkward between them. Right now they enjoyed each other's company and friendship. Wendy sometimes hang out in the Detective Club office as well, sometimes just having tea and sometimes tutoring YK.

YK was day dreaming in her class until she heard something going on at the field.

"ANTI KANG SEULGI"

"ANTI KANG SEULGI"

"ANTI KANG SEULGI"

"ANTI KANG SEULGI"

"ANTI KANG SEULGI"

 

Students were marching in the field. Curiously YK rushed to the window and take a look, so are the other students. There is only one question in YK's mind

"Who is Kang Seulgi?"