The X part 3

Mystery of Kang Seulgi?

It's 3am in the morning and somewhat YK has a bad feeling about something. She's quite sure that their satanic kids are sleeping soundly right now in their own room because they had been chasing each other around whole day and playing pranks with other guests in the restaurants before going back to the hotel so it would not involve them. YK look over to her other side, Wendy is sleeping soundly next to her and at the couch is Irene. So that only leaves one person.... Seulgi. YK takes her phone from under her pillow and started a private KaTalk chat with Seulgi.

 

[Katalk: YK > Bear private chat]

[YK] Yah, Where are you?

[Bear] The beach... with Krystal..

[YK] WTH!!! Yah! Who exactly is your girlfriend? Why are you thee with Krystal instead of Irene? And it's DAWN. D-A-W-N!! Sunrise!! Romantic scene!! Kiss under the sun!! OH.MY.GAWD!!

[Bear] I know it's dawn and I know who my girlfriend is. Just that Krystal wanted to collect some seashells before heading back to Seoul.

[YK] Seriously? Seashells at dawn? You better not do something bad there or else you're a DEEP FRIED BEAR!!

[Bear] I know that. Chill.

#####

[KaTalk: Jiji > Cutie K]

[Jiji] Cutie K, where are you?

[Cutie K] ??? Who are you?

[JiJi] Who else would call you Cutie K besides me, huh? *angry emoji*

[Cutie K] Park ... Ji yeon??

[JiJi] Nope. JiJi.

YK's jaw dropped upon reading the reply. Jiji and Cutie K was the endearment they gave to each other when they were a couple. Up until that day when they met, they were still calling each other by their names like anyone else would. Suddenly 'Cutie K' and 'Jiji' resurfaces??

[Jiji] I'm at the rooftop swimming pool. Come on up. Just accompany me will do.

YK off the bed. Ofcourse Wendy and Irene who are known to be sensitive, woke up by her little movement.

"Where are you going, Yeon? It's dawn." Wendy asks sleepily as she rubbed her eyes. YK goes over to Wendy and made her lie back down on the bed and pull up the blanket.

"I'm just going to have a small chat with Jiyeon for a bit. Don't worry about me okay?" YK Wendy's head and pecks on Wendy's lips earning a nod from the latter.

"Please don't go." was what Wendy said in her thoughts but it did not pass through her lips. She doesn't want to sound like a demanding, over-controlling girlfriend

YK smiled sweetly, "I'll be back for breakfast. Promise."

With that, YK left Irene and Wendy in the room.

"Why don't you stop her? You don't want her to go to her ex, right?" -Irene.

Wendy sighed. "I know but it is not in my control. They broke up in good terms so they could have a lot of catching up to do."

"Well at least your side, her ex does not tell you in your face that she want to steal her back." -Irene

"But dont you think it's weird??" - Wendy

"What is??" - Irene

"Well it's better to steal without notice isn't it? Why would she provoke you anyway? I keep feeling that I might lose her soon.." -Wendy

"You're over thinking. Jiyeon seems fine and already moved on. She is a restaurant owner's daughter. Besides, YK never goes back to her exes, remember. "

Wendy sighed at Irene's words. She just doesn't like the feeling of her girlfriend being with her long time ex. Especially Jiyeon. Because YK took a really long time to get over the break up. She is sure that she might not waver but she is not sure if Jiyeon really would not shake up YK's heart for her.

"I'm gonna look for her." Wendy announced and bounced off from bed.

 

 

 

 

 

Rooftop Swimming Pool (Jiyeon & YK)

"K, how have you been after I went out of the country?"

YK takes a sip of her drink. YK tasted some alcohol from the glass.

"I have been great. Never better of course. After you had left, I took some exams and scored on them. Largest contributor is Wendy. She tutored me day and night to make sure I don't failed. But it turned out better than expected."

"K, can I ask you for a favour?" -Jiyeon

YK looked at Jiyeon silently. Jiyeon is staring at the water in the swimming pool while leaves falls in them.

"Stay with me." -Jiyeon

"HARRRRRR?!!!!!!"

"Stay with me. I need you." - Jiyeon

"Did you lose a screw while you were at overseas? You dumped me." - YK

"No, you got it all wrong. I just want you to be with me. Like how we are now. Just stay with me." -Jiyeon

Jiyeon suddenly leans forward, closer and closer to YK. YK leans backwards avoiding what was soon to come. Jiyeon then pecks YK on the cheek near to the lips.

"We're friends, right? Friends stays together." Jiyeon said and smiled at the dumbfounded YK.

O...kay so she just want a friend to stay with her?? I can do that, right? But Wannie...

 

Wendy POV

I was running up to the swimming pool when one of the guard told me where YK went. I heard two familiar voices talking and walks closer to the agape door with heavy steps.

"Stay with me. I need you."

"Did you lose a screw while you were at overseas? You dumped me."

"No, you got it all wrong. I just want you to be with me. Like how we are now. Just stay with me."

I stepped closer and closer and then I saw it. They kissed. My heart sunk at that very moment I almost forgotten how to breath.

"We're friends, right? Friends stays together."

I heard Jiyeon said.

Friends? Friends do not kissed!! I screamed in my mind as I ran back to my room, I tried to hold back my tears when Irene asked me what's wrong but I broke down in her arms.

 

 

============================================

A/N: So I'm not that fond of breaking my neck to figure out a title for chappies so it'll go by X Part bla bla for a while until I knw what to title the chapter differently okay? XD Oh and..erm... incoming storm... YOU and Wendy's first ever fight since being a couple. Ouch. That's why I cant write angst... T^T I feel hurt along with the characters.