Wendy's abduction!!!

Mystery of Kang Seulgi?

YK and Wendy went to school on different time today since Wendy doesn't have presidential duties while YK has morning class. So YK went to school few hours earier than Wendy.

While Wendy sets out for school, a black limo stops right next to her and two men gets off the vehicle then forcefully abducted Wendy. "Just stay quiet. Our boss isn't gonna hurt you. We need you to bring someone else to see the boss!" One of the guys said while blindfolding Wendy and ties her hands behind her back.

"What? Who does your boss wanna meet after abducting me? This is illegal!!" Wendy protested while struggling but she was weaker than the men between her so she gave up after a few tries.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joy goes back to school with sets of McDonalds in her hands for the Detective Club. When she reached the gate, she sees a small kid(?) or rather a student in fun-size saying something or someone from the school is abducted but the guard doesn't believe her words. Joy sighs as she knew that since she's the only one out of school compound and this happening infront of her, she needs to do what she is suppose to do.

"Who from this school is abducted?"

Joy questioned as she walks closer. The fun-sized student looked at Joy, scanning her uniform from head to toe and saw the Detective badge on her collar, her face lits up.

"You're from the Detective Club, right?" She asked excitedly.

"Huh? Yeah. Back to the question, who is abducted?"

"Take me to the club room and I'll talk." the "kid' said. Joy rolled her eyes but still brings her to the club room.

She barged in straight away scaring Irene who was drinking water causing her to spurt fountain.

"The hell!!!" Irene was about to roar but raised a brow when she sees the "kid"

"Er.. Joy, who is this?" YK asked curiously while drinking her juice.

"No idea. She said someone from our school is abducted. What's your name by the way?"

"Geez Why isn't Wendy replying? her repllies are always in  speed of light." Yk grumbles as she keep spamming the Kaka chatbox she have with Wendy. YK had been texting Wendy for the past 2 hours but hadn't get any replies. Wendy should have arrived at the Detective Club office since an hour ago but she hadn't showed up. Since Wendy is always punctual, YK had a bad feeling about this.

"My name is Yeri. And yes someone from this school is abducted."

"O..kay? Where and when it happened?" Joy asked while YK and Irene just listened.

"three blocks away from here. The blue roof house number 77."

Hearing that YK spurts out her juice. "The heck. Number 77??!! Who's the person that got kidnapped?!!!"

"YK, calm down. You're scaring her." Irene pats her back. YK panicked. She hoped it's not Wendy.

"P-President. Student Council President."

YK frozed. Her guts was right. Something DID happened to Wendy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After calming down, everyone sat around the table to plan for a rescue plan.

"Who on earth would want to kidnap Wendy. Why her? She's not rich, she's not pretty but I do admit she's adorable--- wait. What the hell did i just say?" YK mumbles.

"Rescue Wendy 101. Where did they took her?" - Joy

"Well, that freshman Yeri said it was a limo so it is the rich one abducting the poor? What stupid logic is this?"

YK was about to lose her mind worrying about Wendy. She can't think straight nor logically this time. Images of scared Wendy plays in her mind. How Wendy gets abused by those guys, forced into slavery and s*x helpessly waiting for her to save her but she don't even have a clue where to find her. Those imaginations making her go crazy. She partly blames Wendy for influencing her to watch those Detective movies. Especially Detective Conan animation.

 

Suddenly her phone rings.

 

**Pops nae ibane noga naerineun jun, Jantteuk neoheo nae ibane noga naerineun jul~~~**

 

YK answers her phone thinking it's commercial calls which persuades you to buy something "What is it? I'm not buying anything."

YK was about to hang up but stops when she hears the other line talks. "YK!!"

"WENDY!!! ARE YOU OKAY THERE?! WHERE ARE YOU?" everyone looks at YK and in a second, they sticks their ears closely to the phone; eavesdropping.

"She is fine. However I want to see you, Strategist." The man on the line said.

"Strategist?? Who's the strategist?" YK asked while looking at everyone which all fingers pointed to herself.

"Oh you meant me. Are you kidding me? You kidnapped Wendy just to call me up and say that you want to meet me?! LET WENDY GO BEFORE I BURN YOUR MUSTACHE!" YK shouted angrily.

"My daughter would know where to find me. Ask her and come alone. We'll have a serious negotiation." The other line hangs up after saying that.

"Your daughter? How the hell do I----" 

Voices of Yeri's cle rings in her ears. "Limo.. Rich captures poor. Rich... Limo... Mafia Taikun's daughter... KANG SEULGI!"

YK almost slams her phone but Irene manage to catch it as soon as YK storms out from the room, everyone follows suits.

"YAH! Where are you going?" Joy asked while running along with Irene to catch up with YK.

"Where can I find Kang Seulgi?" YK stormed in to all the class asking the same question but to no avail.

 

 

 

"Best student.. Top student.. books.... books... the LIBRARY!"

Lastly they stormed to the library. YK asked the librarian "Has Kang Seulgi came here today?"

Irene and Joy holds on to the door, huffing and puffing for air when they finally sees YK talks to the librarian. Little did they know, Yeri has been tailing behind them all this while.

"Yes. She's on the second floor. 3rd V.I.P room." Yk immediately stormed into the VIP room.

"Aww man~" -Joy

"Not again~" - Irene

Joy and Irene hovers their arm around each other as support to go up the stairs.

"YK, why are we infront of a VIP room?" - Irene
"And why are you looking for Kang Seulgi?" -Joy
"Remember what that freshman Yeri said? Limo. Limo are for the richies. And the only person in this whole school who can afford a freaking limo is...." YK kicks the door open revealing a reading Seulgi alone with earphones in her ears.
"Her"
"Don't you ever knock?"
YK storms to Seulgi and held her by the collar. "Where can I find your dad?"
"Why would you want to find my dad for?"
"Oh i don't know... Because! He! Kidnapped! Wendy! " YK clenches the collar in her hand tighter.
Seulgi looked into her eyes, she knows her dad is capable of such thing but to kidnap a high school student was not what she ever thought would happen.
"I'll take you there."

==================================================

A/N: Hey guys, releasing one chappie slightly earlier today because DREAM CONCERT TONIGHT!!!! Thanks for the constant subs and comments. <3 I know you guys are waiting for SeulRene's happening, right. It's really soon. Very soon. Hehe. I'll release another chapter after Dream Concert if I don't fall asleep.

^ u <

I got some spoilers (abt Dream Concert) in hand I hope it's true.

1. ICC remix - dance break before Irene's rap

2. Wendy MC with Hani and Chanyeol (?)

3. Wendy's special stage

YES today is a Wendy dosage!!! (Including my next chapter)

STAY TUNED!!