Splashes!

Mystery of Kang Seulgi?

The elevator door opens wide and greeting them is two lines of servants and maids with a red carpet in between two lines. In the middle of the huge room is a long table and a chandelier above the ceiling with glass and saucers all properly lined up and arranged at the table.

"Woah. Are we at a royal palace of England?" -YK

"KYaahhH!!!! HELPP!!! HELPPP!!!!"

"it's Yeri!!!" Joy was the first to recognise the voice and ran towards the voice she heard.

She found Yeri being manhandled.

"Joy unnie!!!"

"Yeri!!! Let her go you big bulky bully!!" Joy scolded and rushed over to Yeri. The big bulky guy pushed Yeri to kneel on the ground and points a gun to Yeri's back of the head.

"Ah!"

"Let her go! You're hurting my Yeri!" Joy kicks and punches the big guy, ofcourse to the big guy what Joy is doing is just like ant biting.

The other rushed over after that.

YK put on her glove and activates it, she gulps down the remaining of her canned drinks and crushed the can in to a ball.

"Let Yeri go!" Yk warned.

"YK!!! Please save Yeri!! " Joy panics upon seeing the gun.

"And what if I don't?" the bulky man smirked.

"Then you're doomed." YK tossed the home-made canned ball with the power of the glove that Joy made and hit the arm making him lost his grip of his gun, YK then launch a heavy punch on his back. The guys switch focus from Yeri to YK and engage into a fist fight. Joy took the chance to take Yeri away.

YK sat on him, trapping him under her and held his collar with her left hand while her right hand forms in a fist and ready to hit him.

"Nobody.. Messes with my friends... NO.BO.DY!" YK uses all forces in this one punch and hits his face knocking him unconscious.

Just when YK was about to leave the big guy on the floor, Irene sensed something shot towards YK. Irene pulled out her blade and sliced the arrow in half, saving YK's life.

"Where the hell did that came from?" YK had her back against Irene, both in their standby position. Suddenly bullets keeps shooting from all directions.

"What the hell?" YK used shadow clone to confuse whatever is shooting at them while at the same time protecting the other.

"SEULGI! WANNIE! TAKE COVER!"

With YK's order, Seulgi and Wendy pulled Yeri and Joy to take cover under the table while Irene and YK fought nearby. YK makes used of the saucers and forks as weapons, and sprinting in the air to avod a few bullet.

"The hell? Arrows?" Irene launches herself in the air avoiding 3 arrows at once while YK just catches the arrow with her gloved hand.

 

 

 

 

After an hour of fighting with lifeless objects, the objects stopped coming towards them.

*Clap clap*

The door of one of the rooms opened, revealing a nice looking businessman.

"YERI!" Joy called out when Yeri runs over to him and hugged him.

"Appa. I told you I made great friends in here."

"Appa??"

They sat at the dining table after the maids cleaned up and start serving them with royal delicacies.

 

YK started eating once Yeri's father allowed to so does the others.

"So, you are Yeri's father, and you owned this well known place in Japan. Kim Takgyu...-n--nim.." YK amusingly stated and eats her lobster.

"Also a shareholder of Lotte World and Disneyland. Yah Kim Yeri! I'm disappointed in you. How come you never told me about it? You're a chaebol!!"

"Please don't be angry at Yerim. It was hard for her. She was always sad when she came back from school since pre-school but one day, she sounded happy and excited when I called her. She happily announced that she could be a normal student again. After finding out that it was you guys she was talking about. Her old cheerful Yerim came back again after years after knowing the Detective Club of Gomdori High. Especially you, Joy-sshi. She's grateful that you treat her like a real family. I was never always with her when she was growing up. She never felt family warmth before but she found that from you guys. So I'd like to treat you guys over and have a little chat." -Mr.Kim

"and almost killed us in the process. Ouch!"

"Manners." Wendy pinched YK's thigh under the table making her winced.

"Okay.Okay. But what's with the martial art test, Mr.Kim?" YK quickly rub the burning pain on her thigh once Wendy let go.

"Ah~ That. Well Yerim keep saying that you guys were great at fighting and solving cases but I never thought you guys are this good. Before I leave, I shall make sure that Yerim will be safe with you guys and I am very satisfied with the result."

".............."

"Anyways, Yerim wants you guys to have fun in here. So it's my treat. Everything. Accommodation, entertainment, food and sightseeing whatever. "

"We only need one entertainment in here."

##

FLASH BACK

an hour ago

"Appa, do we really had to do this?" Yeri asked her father. Both standing at the glass window looking at Yk and the others who just arrived at the building.

"You said they are trustworthy and will do anything for their bestfriends. Don't you trust them yourself?"

"......" Yeri silenced by her father's question.

"Is she the one? In green dress?" Yeri's father asked when she realized his daughter only stared at Joy for minutes.

Yeri blushed and nodded "Nae. It's her."

"Joy. Park Sooyoung, is it?"

Yeri nodded again, smiling sweetly when Joy's name was mentioned .

So after talking with her dad, her father decided to test the ability of the Detective Club. Fighting skills and loyalty whether is it really as good as what his daughter told and they carried out an act.

Yeri's father was watching the TV from the other room of Detective Club's fighting skills, and saving Yeri and only had wide smile on his face.

"Sir, they are as great as Lady Yeri said. You should be relief." the butler said, earning a satisfied nod from Yeri's father.

"Indeed. We can stop now. I should meet them personally for bringing cheerful Yeri back.

##

 

After having a decent meal and rest the Detective Club changed into their swim wears respectively. Seulgi and YK waited at the shore for Irene and Wendy. Joy and Yeri already started playing in the water by themselves.

"Yah, I'm gonna go for a swim. The hot weather is killing me." YK tells Seulg and goes down the water, swimming closeby to cool down the heat.

"Yah! They're here!!" Seulgi shouted not very loudly, just enough to get YK to swim back to the edge.

Irene and Wendy walking over to them from afar.

Seulgi and YK turned into a real life shocked emoji when their girlfriends in bikinis are insight. The two of them frozen on their spot with their jaws agape and their eyes glued on their girlfriend respectively, only a thin red line of blood appeared through their nostrils simultaneously.

"Eish!! Yah! You shouldn't have ate so much chocolate cake back there." Wendy was the first to discover the two having nosebleeds and rush over to them to stop the bleeding.

"Exactly. You two never listen to us." Irene added.

"Excuse me, we did listen to you.. The chocolate cake was tempting..." -YK

"But that was not the cause of our... nosebleed. " Seulgi added, her gaze falls to scan her girlfriend's milky fair kin shining under the sunlight.

"Y-yeah.. It was something else... Someone's fault rather.." YK grinned,acting like a mini ert like those in dramas.

Seulgi and Wendy looked at each other before smirking as if knowing what each other have in mind, they both nodded. Seulgi and YK shares a confused look.

"On count of three." -Irene

"One." -Wendy

"Two.." -Irene

"THREE!" Both said and pushed their girlfriends into the pool.

 

 

A second before the third count, YK signaled Seulgi to take a deep breath. When they were pushed to the pool, they stayed at the bottom for awhile, planning on revenge with only signals after that, they pops their head out of the water and splashes water to their girlfriend who was still dry.

"Yah! Come down here. Where's the fun if you both stays dry? We're here to play with water anyway." -YK

YK and Seulgi stretches out their arms.

Wendy hesitantly stretches her arm to reach YK's. Without a second thought, YK held Wendy's hand and pulled her into the water, earning a loud dolphin shriek from the latter and wraps her left arm at her waist to make sure she did not hurt Wendy in the process of being playful.

Wendy clings on YK the moment YK pulled her into the water and their chest leans against each other.

*dugeun*

Their heart skipped a beat. YK's ears reddened almost immediately, flustered by how close they are now. They don't need to fear how people view them because the whole place was closed down for a day just specially for Yeri's great friends so in the whole place of Edogawa Pool Island, only the Detective Club has access to everything today.

Wendy looked up at YK.

"Holy sh---- Stop making my heart pound, Wan-ah.. I can't." YK thought but still staring at her girlfriend in her embrace.

"When are you two going to stop having eye-?" the voice behind YK said snapping the couple from their fantasy.

 

They played together until night falls upon them before each couples splits up for their own romantic dates. Seulgi brings Irene to the fountain, Yeri brings Joy to the water slide, and YK brings Wendy to the igloo-looking cabin.

 

 

Meanwhile.....

 

"Yeri-ah, why do you bring me here?"

"Eonnie.. Er..J--Joy-n-nim..."

"Joy-nim?"

Joy faces Yeri.

Yeri was staring at Joy, her heart was thumping hard, her breath was difficult to catch, her face flushed in red when scenes after scenes of her confession gets through Joy.

"AHH!!!! I can't do it!!" Yeri turns around frustratingly, squatting down and held her hands on her head.

"It was fine when I practiced Eotokae?"

As if Joy knows what is this all about, she pulled out her phone and reads a message:

"Joy unnie, I have been admiring you from the first time I met you. You are an amazing person. I have never felt this way towards someone before. And before I knew it, I realized that from a simple admiration, I've fallen for you. The way you touched me, the way you pets my head, the way you tickle my under-chin like a cat, they way you speak to me and the way you took care of me, I liked it because it's you. I never let anyone do those to me as I grow up, even my parents. But I exceptionally likes it because the one who gives me all her attention is you. Will you.... date me?"

Yeri realized the message sounded TOO familiar. She gets up and faces Joy again. This time, Joy have a serious expression.

".... is this for real?"

"Un--Unnie. Wh--Where did you get that from?" 

"I received it when we were at the lodge. You probably fall asleep and accidentally pressed the sent button." Joy lied.

In fact, Joy couldn't sleep when they were at the lodge and sees Yeri typing something really seriously next to her. After Yeri falls asleep, Joy took earphone and read what she typed. She was surprised to read the confession but knowing Yeri, she might or might not confess within 2 weeks. Or maybe she will stutter and gets all nervous. So Joy pressed the sent button and exit KaTalk on Yeri's phone. Joy reads it whenever she can, preparing her answer for when Yeri really chose to confess to her. She do have a feeling for Yeri but she wasn't sure if Yeri liked her the way she do. Especially her old folks. Will she be disowned because of her? After YK confirmed to her that Yeri's signs were obvious although she tried not to over-read it, but deep within she is happy that they felt the same towards each other.

"Un-unie.. You won't disown me, right? As your lovely pet? As your closest friend? Please unnie. I'm okay if you don't want to be in a relationship but please don't disown me." Yeri begged sadly, in the verge of tears.

"Disown you? How can I disown the best pet I've ever had. You made me happy and made my everyday worth while. Let's date."

"S---Seriously?!Yeobo!!!!" Yeri cheered and tackled Joy for a tight hug.

"But is your appa really okay with this? I mean, us?"

"Ah. I already got his permission."

"What?  He knew about us even before your confession?"

Yeri nodded. "I-- Kinda spilled to him that I liked you."

Joy could only shake her head in disbelief and pats on Yeri's head.

"Unnie, lend me your ears." Yeri motioned Joy to leans down so that she could whisper. So Joy did. Yeri took a deep breath nervously before cupping Joy's cheeks and steals a light kiss from Joy's lips.

"Y--yah!" Joy was surprised by the bold move. But before she could do anything, Yeri already went down the water slide.

"Come back here you!" Joy chased her own the water slide and catches Yeri in the water.

They both stares at each other, smiling brightly.

"Unnie.."

"Still with the 'unnie'?"

"erm.. Yeo...yeobo?"

Joy nodded.

"You're pretty the way you are. Please have more confidence. Those who said other wise, I'll kick them off the cliff." Yeri kicks the water to show how hard they'll kick those who bad-mouth Joy.

##

Seulgi and Irene sat at the beautiful fountain, the core of the water park. They are sharing a deep kiss under the moonlight with Irene's hands roaming under the fabrics of Seulgi's. Elicates of moans fills the air around them. If they weren't in open area right now, probably  they'd be by now judging from how hungry Irene is treating her girlfriend's chest right now. Bikinis are ofcourse an easy access for Irene right now as the fabric is just a very thin layer covering important parts. After Irene served the upper body enough, her hands trails down lower and lower till she reach in between Seulgi's thighs.

 

 

Yk and Wendy making out in the igloo-like playhouse. It's a playhouse for childrens and teens but now YK pins Wendy to the wall, trapping Wendy with her own body. Their mouths latches together engaged in a tongue battle for dominance with her hands caressing Wendy's well-toned abs. Wendy's hand roams around YK's back and was about to pull off  the strings that is holding up YK's bikini...

But their phone interrupted the two three pair's almost-rated-moment.

 

YK, Joy, Irene annoyingly picked up their call.

"WHAT?!"

 

"Sorry to interrupt your dates, kids. I will be leaving for a business trip and I'll let Yeri stays with you guys. Please take care of her. Oh and Joy-sshi..."

"Yes, sir?"

"Sometimes Yeri might be a like a brat, keep being annoying to get what she wants,please don't let her win every single time. She listens more to you so you are permitted to discipline her."

Joy looks at Yeri who's playing water by herself while Joy is on the phone. "O...kay.."

"Also, to all Detective Club members, Thank you. tomorrow morning my personal helicopter will send you kids back to Seoul so have fun tonight."

Yeri's father ends the call soon after.

 

 

And so, the Detective teams went back to Seoul the next day with the private Helicopter dropping everyone at the respective homes. Things went back to normal.. maybe not THAT normal... the couples gets more touchy ever since the youngest declared that they are a pair as well, so the unnies did not bother to watch their action anymore even when Yeri and Joy is around. Seulgi would caress Irene's thighs under the table during meetings, Wendy would rest her head on YK's shoulder, YK would sometimes have a naughty grin and tease Wendy's privates between her thighs, and lastly Irene would be groping Seulgi's and sometimes she gets caught because she d too hard making poor Seulgi yelps. But lucky for them these all occurs in the Detective Club room so no one else caught them except for themselves.

 

-THE END-

=========================

A/N: To all 188 Subscribers and 17 upvoters, thank you for taking time to read, subs, and upvote my first ever Red Velvet fanfic despite the fact that some chappies doesn't make sense because it's not pre-written/ pre-planned. (except for the concept/certain scenes) *bows* So, next up, there's a youxSeulgi fic coming up, so I'll be disappearing for a bit. hehe.

You x Seulgi fic here : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/973512/ I haven't write anything except the forward. (concepts are SUBJECT TO CHANGE = nothing there is confirmed until 1st chapter is released.)

For the You x Seulgi fic, since nothing is written yet, drop me requests. I can add the scenes YOU REQUEST in any relevant chappies so, drop me messages on my profile wall, twitter (@taexist), or ask.fm (ask.fm/alrubyudinopjy) wherever. Though I'm more active on Twitter than Ask. hehe